+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copa 2016

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Copa 2016

Kicks off Friday, with the USA Vs. Colombia.

Can't wait. I LOVE international soccer, more than club.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Staff Sergeant SCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCBobo85's Avatar

Re: Copa 2016

Very excited as well. I've not gotten into the USMNT as much as I should.
    Arsenal till I die, Iím Arsenal till I die
    I know I am, Iím sure I am
    Iím Arsenal till i dieÖ

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Hell to the yes.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I assume we didn't have much of a chance vs #3 in the world Columbia.

Down 2-nil at halftime.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Nah, exactly what I expected.

CR and Paraguay drawing was perfect. Just win the next two and we're through
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Costa Rica is really good man, that will be a rough match. Yeah we had 0 chance v Colombia, James Rodriguez is a monster.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Our midfield needs a lot of help in the future. Bradley just isn't the answer

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Not better than club but soccer is the best sport ever.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Our midfield needs a lot of help in the future. Bradley just isn't the answer
    Weve got some good young talent, but Bradley is overrated, Yedlin should be moved to a CM position once he gets more nuanced, but guys like Mix, Beckerman, Jermaine Jones, etc aren't going to cut it on big stage. Hopefully guys like Fabian Johnson, Yedlin, Pulisic, Zardes and Nagbe develop into solid players. We've got scoring talent (Dempsey, Zardes, Green, Johannson, Wood, Kitchen, Yedlin, Pulisic) and a solid back like wt guys like Brooks and Cameron, but the MF is atrocious.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

From what I'm reading, USA would have been better off facing Brazil. Seems as if they are a dumpster fire.

"But if there is a pattern of important mistakes by the officials in Brazil's two crunch games in this competition, there is another pattern that comes to light: The team failed to score against either Ecuador or Peru. They filled their boots against Haiti, but that 7-1 win is now rendered meaningless by the draw against Ecuador and the loss to Peru. Switch the refereeing decisions around and it becomes the defeat to Ecuador and the draw against Peru. But the outcome is the same. Brazil go home."

http://www.espnfc.co...-doom-for-dunga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast