12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 75.00%
  • No

3 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Does Futbol deserve a stand alone forum

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Poll: Does Futbol deserve a stand alone forum

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    When the second non-sticky thread is from nearly a year ago, it doesn't seem to me to have earned a stand alone forum on its own. There just isn't the traffic expected for a stand alone forum.
    Sorry. Too soon for me to give you more rep.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    soccer = kicky ball not football

My face when an American calls soccer, football.

You sound like a typical American capitalist. You'll never be a true Communist calling it "soccer." That is an American word given to the world's game so they could steal the name "football." Just like they stole land from natives and freedom from CSA. Disappointing, JSHD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    It deserves its own MAJOR forum, Bama Man. I assure you it would become the 2nd hottest forum on this site if it was given major forum status. And how again do you know that I'm not European??? I guess I should assume you're a toothless racist inbred since you're an Alabama fan. See how that works, mate?
    You're from Georgia aren't you? Do you forget I've been around here fr a decade now? I remember before you left hombre, you may not remember me but you're hard to forget.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCBobo85 View Post
    "American Football" should be called Gridiron in my opinion. The only player who actually touches the ball with his foot is the most maligned and disrespected player on the field. Football is the game played with the little white and black round ball and the greatest athletes in the world.
    Then it's a good thing no one cares about your opinion.

Basketball players are the greatest athletes in the world, by the way. I can think of plenty of basketball players who could play fruitball with proper training, but those midgets wouldn't stand a chance on a basketball court, no matter how long they trained. The only aspect of the game they'd be good at is flopping.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I too think NBA players are best athletes in the world, but they are known to flop pretty bad too.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    I too think NBA players are best athletes in the world, but they are known to flop pretty bad too.
    No doubt about that. NBA players tend to get up fairly quickly afterwards, though, not writhe on the ground and get carried off on stretchers; unless you're Wheelchair Wade or Paul Pierce.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    No doubt about that. NBA players tend tend to get up fairly quickly afterwards, though, not writhe on the ground and get carried off on stretchers; unless you're Wheelchair Wade or Paul Pierce.
    Ha so true, NBA players do flop but like you said almost always pop right up, the game moves so fast you'd hurt your team if a player writhed and acted like some soccer guys do.

The CL final was fun today, Real added another title beating Atletico in penalties. Real scored first, Sergio Ramos who I believe was offside, then Athletics tied it up after the half and shut down RM. Bale had a great game, and Ronaldo made the deciding PK.

The US is playing last friendly tune up before Copa, against Bolivia on FS1 right now (8:40 EST), US up 1-0 on a goal by Zardes.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    You sound like a typical American capitalist. You'll never be a true Communist calling it "soccer." That is an American word given to the world's game so they could steal the name "football." Just like they stole land from natives and freedom from CSA. Disappointing, JSHD.
    Football is far more communist than soccer. Football is probably the greatest team sport in existence. The red in Alabama, Arkansas and UGA's uniforms stands for communism in case you didn't know. The black in UGA's also stands for anarchism. UGA is actually double leftist.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

That's strategy, TF. Just like NBA players trying to get a flagrant called, footballers flop bc if an opponent gets a red they are forced to leave the game and are not replaced. Big advantage having 11 on 10. Think about hoops with a 5 on 4 advantage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Private sugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forumssugarpill has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    Then it's a good thing no one cares about your opinion.

Basketball players are the greatest athletes in the world, by the way. I can think of plenty of basketball players who could play fruitball with proper training, but those midgets wouldn't stand a chance on a basketball court, no matter how long they trained. The only aspect of the game they'd be good at is flopping.
    If I remember correctly, Steve Nash wanted to play professional Football growing up, but he said he wasn't good enough at it. He didn't seem to have any troubles becoming an 8x NBA all-star or 2x NBA MVP. I mean, if we want to weigh facts more heavily than subjective opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast