+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can Man U back into Top 4?

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Can Man U back into Top 4?

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    SC804 trolled me into it. I started to pretend like I liked Arsenal as a gag and next thing I knew I was hooked. Arsenal reminds me a lot of UGA Football. So while I relinquished all ties to UGA sports bc of the handicapping business I picked up the UGA of the EPL. #FML
    Yeah for real, you went from one perennial bridesmaid to another lol!

I've got nothing againstnthe Gunners, just needling you. I really only dislike Man U, sooo pretentious and not a Rooney fan. I just really jumped of the Blues bandwagon, everyone hates them and I love watching Hazard play. HATE Costa big time, can't stand him but I respect Terry and Co.

American fans may have to start paying attention to Chelsea, with Matt Miazga prob getting some playing time going forward. With Yedlin at Sunderland on loan from Spurs, Cameron at Stoke and Miazga in Chelsea, some Americans could make some waves. Guzan too, at Aston Villa with that crazy ass owner. Chandler, Brooks, Green, Johnson, Yedell and Johannson in Bundgeldesia and a ton in Liga MX, American youth talent is finally spreading.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

I gotta give Rooney credit. He Fks attractive prostitutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    I gotta give Rooney credit. He Fks attractive prostitutes.
    Don't all big time European players? lol

Rooney, Benzema, Zlatan, etc..
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12