+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can Man U back into Top 4?

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Can Man U back into Top 4?

Hard to think City will open the door by losing to Swansea.
    I'll be rooting for your boys, 804!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Can Man U back into Top 4?

Nope. And Leister winning it all was awesome
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Nope. And Leister winning it all was awesome
    Agreed. Great story!

Staff Sergeant SCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCBobo85 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCBobo85's Avatar

LCFC is the best story in sports history. I can't wait to watch them take the pitch in LA with 804 and Fodive in July!
    Arsenal till I die, Iím Arsenal till I die
    I know I am, Iím sure I am
    Iím Arsenal till i dieÖ

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCBobo85 View Post
    LCFC is the best story in sports history. I can't wait to watch them take the pitch in LA with 804 and Fodive in July!
    I can't believe that any team had longer odds on winning a title preseason. It has to be biggest underdog winning ever.

It will be hilarious to see little ole LCFC in the CL next season, Barca is paying Messi/Suarez and RM is paying CR7/Bale more than Leicester is paying entire squad (less than £50mil). Hell Ronaldo himself makes almost that much. It'd be like the Yankees playing against a Double A team, and somehow those fiesty underdogs beat out Man U, Chelsea, City and Liverpool, teams spending £100 million more.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

It's a once in a lifetime story for sure. All these people hopping on the LC bandwagon will be wondering why the Fk they did it 2 yrs from now. Probably will put their United gear back on.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    It's a once in a lifetime story for sure. All these people hopping on the LC bandwagon will be wondering why the Fk they did it 2 yrs from now. Probably will put their United gear back on.
    Lol So true.

Man U should be near the top again soon, bringing in one of the best coaches in the World to go with the young talent like Martial and Rashford. All three big spenders should be better ongoing forward, United bringing in Mourinho, Chelsea getting over the Mourinho mess, has prob best EPL player in Hazard and might land Pep since Bayern is letting him go, and City has too much talent to not be relevant, if Hazard isn't best player its Aguero, Toure has to be better than he was this year, Silva, Kompany, etc..

Tottenham is most intruiging story, they dontnspend money like United or Chelsea but aren't nearly low payroll like LCFC. Harry Kane is a phenomenal forward, I thought sending Bale to Madrid would hurt them for some time but Kane came in and performed well for much less money. And with Yedlin there going forward after the loan to Sunderland expires, they could be the team that US fans pay attention to since he is best American talent in EPL.

Side note, Tim Howard played his last game for Everton this season. He gave a beautiful farewell letter, even if his performance this year was not up to his standard.

Tottenham is probably the youngest team of stars in EPL. I'd really fear those guys if they weren't.....you know....so Spursy.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Tottenham is probably the youngest team of stars in EPL. I'd really fear those guys if they weren't.....you know....so Spursy.
    Lol Spursy, that's an awesome adverb. They haven't failed so spectacularly on big stage like a Liverpool or became a joke like Man U after Sir Alex, but they should have made more noise with the talent that's came thru their organization. Luka Modric, Bale, Robbie Keane, hell I think former USMNT keeper Kasey Keller was there at one point, as was Jurgen Klinsmann even if he was past his prime, Jermaine Defoe, Crouch, etc.. and those are just guys I know.

How did you guys get into the sport? We aren't millenials, I believe you two are older but I'm almost 30 so it wasn't the soccer boom of the last few years that drew us in. I started following in 05, all because of a PS2 World Cup game and a trip to Germany to visit my brother while they were preparing for WC. I was aware of the sport but didn't really following until then, the Germans talked about guys like Ballack then like Americans did Kobe at that time. My bro's wife, who is German, still refuses to discuss the 06 WC, Germany had the best team but didn't even make the Final after being 0-0 with eventual winner Italy until like 120th minute when Italy scored twice. The Zidane headbutt is what everyone remembers, but underdog France knocking off Brazil thanks to my boy Henry's goal was my fav moment since the US was so damn horrendous.

SC804 trolled me into it. I started to pretend like I liked Arsenal as a gag and next thing I knew I was hooked. Arsenal reminds me a lot of UGA Football. So while I relinquished all ties to UGA sports bc of the handicapping business I picked up the UGA of the EPL. #FML

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast