+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: Playoffs?

Westbrook is so talented, but I can't stand that dude.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

It's quite interesting how all of the major blown calls in the playoffs have benefited Oklahoma City.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    It's quite interesting how all of the major blown calls in the playoffs have benefited Oklahoma City.
    Most fans would scream CONSPIRACY! except why would the NBA want such a low market team to derail their preferred series, GS/SA and def not over the league darlings OKC.
    Its just the NBA refs being very, very bad.

And I can't stand Westbrook either, but honestly at times, he is one of the two or three best players on the planet. If he doesn't try and get too cute, his game is COMPLETE to the max. Shoot from deep, shoot mid range, set up teammates, and play fierce defense and rebound. He could be the most complete player in the league. He can do more than Steph, he is as close to LeBron as LeBron. Curry does a few things better, shooting namely, but Westbrook can do it all.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

If the NBA didn't run out and admit how bad the reffing has been immediately after each game then maybe there would be a conspiracy.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Most fans would scream CONSPIRACY! except why would the NBA want such a low market team to derail their preferred series, GS/SA and def not over the league darlings OKC.
    Its just the NBA refs being very, very bad.

And I can't stand Westbrook either, but honestly at times, he is one of the two or three best players on the planet. If he doesn't try and get too cute, his game is COMPLETE to the max. Shoot from deep, shoot mid range, set up teammates, and play fierce defense and rebound. He could be the most complete player in the league. He can do more than Steph, he is as close to LeBron as LeBron. Curry does a few things better, shooting namely, but Westbrook can do it all.
    Westbrook needs to learn from John Wall, who has become my favorite player in the NBA. Wall used to go 100 MPH all the time like Westbrook still does, but he learned to slow down in the half court and change up his pace and he became a better distributor of the basketball and just a better overall player for it. Westbrook's pace can be a real detriment to Oklahoma City's half court offense at times.

I know this is a playoffs thread, but I'd like to write a little more about John Wall. He is the complete antithesis of someone like Dwight Howard. Both came into the league as players with incredible physical talent who were rough around the edges. John Wall worked on his game every year and he has become a 20-10-5 PG who's also bulldog on the defensive end. Dwight Howard is still the same dude he was when he entered the NBA. DeMarcus Cousins had a better post game in high school than Howard has ever had in the NBA.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Cousins has a better post offense but both are team killers. If Cousins attitude does not improve, he will never be on a winning team.

I think Wall's biggest improvement is his shooting. His jumper wasn't great out of UK but he has consistently gotten better eery year, esp from deep.

But I'm not sure Westbrook will ever be the type of player Wall is, he is somehow even more talented than Wall. Westbrook is already an elite defender, if he gambles less he could be one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. I don't think he will ever run an offense like Wall, setting up plants and such but he can do a great job of breaking down a defense and then giving the ball up to open looks. Walls more of a pure passer, smoother. Westbrook is just vicious, ferocious. I don't think Russ can lose that and still be as effective as he is now.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

damn. Cleveland stomped a mudhole in that ass

Toronto is laughably overmatched, but Cleveland might be playing the best ball right now. Team is healthy (if Shumpert is 100%, kinda got dinged last night) and LeBron playing angry. I don't envy whomever matches upl with him next round. I'll be shocked if the ECF goes five.

These guys don't help their cause by trying to get into LeBron's head. Lowry needs to keep his mouth closed. It's not 2011 anymore. Lebron doesn't really get rattled like he use to.

Steph is unreal. He just blew this game wide open.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast