+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFight View Post
    Not with the way Cleveland is shooting right now. I expect them to annihilate Toronto. I think Miami could've beaten Cleveland at full strength. I thought they'd go to the NBA Finals before the season started.
    Yes, but they have been sitting on their rears for awhile now.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Yes, but they have been sitting on their rears for awhile now.
    They were off for a week after they swept Detroit and they bombed Atlanta all series. They hit 77 threes in four games. The record is 79 (set by the Hawks in 2013-2014, ironically), and it took them seven games to do it. If Valanciunas is out for more than the two games he is expected to miss, they will probably get swept.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

They were off for a week after they swept Detroit and they bombed Atlanta all series. They hit 77 threes in four games. The record is 79 (set by the Hawks in 2013-2014, ironically), and it took them seven games to do it. If Valanciunas is out for more than the two games he is expected to miss, they will probably get swept.
    Read the earliest he could be expected to see the court would be in Toronto but even that isn't guaranteed and Dwayne Casey said today that DeMarre Carroll isn't 100% healthy, horrible news for the guy who will draw the defensive assignment on LeBron. I think Toronto can possible steal game four at home, but no way it goes more than five. Compared to GS, who's current!y up three going into 4th against a game OKC, Torknto looks like a HS team. Westbrook just scored 19 points

in the third quarter alone.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

good game tonight

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I am not doubting that the Cavs win, just doubting they remain that hot.

Compared to GS, who's current!y up three going into 4th against a game OKC, Torknto looks like a HS team
    I would say compared to GS or OKC, as both of those teams are imminently better than the Raptors.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

OKC trying to choke it away

GS 1-9 from deep in the 4th quarter. Some of the three's Curry launches seem ridiculous. I haven't watched him much, maybe that's normal, but tonight they aren't falling for him. OKC knocks off GS in Game 1 taking home court advantage away from them. Nice game

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    GS 1-9 from deep in the 4th quarter. Some of the three's Curry launches seem ridiculous. I haven't watched him much, maybe that's normal, but tonight they aren't falling for him. OKC knocks off GS in Game 1 taking home court advantage away from them. Nice game
    It is normal, he takes a TON of horrible shots. He would shoot over 50% from three if he didn't insist on taking some of the ridiculous, forced shots he takes.

Fun ass game to watch, OKC goes to Oakland and steals home court on Westbrook's dominant second half and their defense. GS rushed a TON of shots and had too many turnovers/silly fouls. It was pretty arrogant in how they approached the game, I bet this game humbles them and we see a more focused, disciplined team in game two. If not, and OKC goes up 2-0 headed home, and GS would be in serious jeopardy of going home and possibly in five or six games.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Its worth noting GS led by like 14 in the first half, but OKC killed them until the last 5 mins or so when they tried to give it away. Durant must play better in the 4th if they wanna win the series, he was bad in the fourth but GS just had too many turnovers and bad possessions while OKC did not turn it over.

Curry was the MVP, rightfully so, but Westbrook was the best player on the court in the second half.

EDIT-Westbrook went 27-6-12-7 steals. Seven steals! Curry had seven turnovers.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Golden State was consistently up 10 for the three quarters, then Oklahoma City took the lead in the 4th and never looked back. I thought splitting in Oracle was pivotal to their success in this series (as I did against San Antonio), and they did just that. I don't think they'll take both games, but then again, I didn't think they'd win G1 or G2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast