+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoffs?

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Playoffs?

Down to almost four. WCF is set with a surprising OKC vs GS matchup. I think everyone had San Antonio penciled in there. OKC really turned it on.

ECF has Cleveland awaiting the winner of Miami/Toronto which now goes to a Game 7.

I'd love to see OKC knock Golden State out of it. Billy D getting it done in year one.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Re: Playoffs?

They're all playing to get beaten by Golden State. I've become even more of a fan of Steph Curry since people seems to be turning on him.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

I'm a mod now okn this forum, and now I'm banning yo bc you brought up my Spurs and their epic choke in game 5 and total mess in second quarter of game 6. But it wasn't Durant that beat SA, it was Westbrook. His all around game (and Steven Adams inside, wit Kanter playing well) just killed SA when LA and Kawhis shots weren't falling.

Im not prepared to say OKC is a better team, but they were def playing better at this time after game one.

OKC is intriguing TF,but I think SA was only team that could beat GS bc of the matchuips, GS has no inside answer for Aldridge, whereas OKC did in Adams, but CLE is playing very well and Bron is hell bent on vengeance so don't write them off just yet, LeBron had his team up 2-1 without Irving and Love.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I hope the Warriors win again. Steph is unreal

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I wouldn't be surprised if the GS/OKC thread averages 130-130 scores.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

And it wouldn't shock me if the East finals average 80-75 scores lol
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I would be shocked if Toronto even gets a game.

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    And it wouldn't shock me if the East finals average 80-75 scores lol
    Not with the way Cleveland is shooting right now. I expect them to annihilate Toronto. I think Miami could've beaten Cleveland at full strength. I thought they'd go to the NBA Finals before the season started.

Toronto had some serious home cooking yesterday. The FT disparity was like 50 to 25. If it stays like that I think Toronto can win at least 2 games. CLE just needs to not mess around.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Toronto had some serious home cooking yesterday. The FT disparity was like 50 to 25. If it stays like that I think Toronto can win at least 2 games. CLE just needs to not mess around.
    Its only karma for the way the game before was called in Miami, officiating has been horrendous in the playoffs. Waiters push off still infuriates me.

I agree with TF on both points, a healthy Miami team with Bosh would have easily dispatched Toronto. A healthy Bosh, Whiteside for every game, and Deng/Wade/Dragic plus surprising former SEC player Josh Richardson and ughh McRoberts (lame ass Dukie), would be only legit threat to beat Cleveland, but no team in East can beat Clelevand playing at this level. Shooting at an insane clip, and we know Bron is unguardable.

Against Toronto, its a joke. Maybe Lowreys hot hand stays for one game and they steal one in Toronto, a tough place to play, but they don't matchup with Cavs at all. Bron will shut down DeRozan, and aside from him and Lowery and decent play from P. Patterson, Raptors have nothing. Cavs coast to Finals and face likely GS who may have a tougher time with OKC, Westbrook is absolutely unguardable and if they don't make mental mistakes they can beat anyone. They led GS in 4th Q in all three reg season games yet lost all three lolz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast