+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Ted the Liar's Boat Sunk?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Is Ted the Liar's Boat Sunk?

Last night's impressive sweep by the Trumpster was indeed impressive to say the least. He gained at least 56% of the popular vote in all 5 state primaries.

Is there any viable option left for the republican party other than to get on board with Donald? I could understand a contested convention if the delgate count was close, but it isn't. How does the party deny the overwhelming popular vote that Trump is garnering? It is either ride with Trump (who can actually beat Hillary it is appearing), or party suicide by kicking Trump to the curb.

Which road do the pubs choose at the convention should Donald come very close to the 1237 delegates needed to clinch but not quite get there? I think their only hope for the presidency is vote Donald resoundingly on a first ballot. At least with that method you show party unification. Anything else becomes a public circus IMO.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Is Ted the Liar's Boat Sunk?

His big move to start his comeback was to announce that he'll choose Carly Fiorina (sp?) as his running mate. Man, that's a ticket guaranteed to destroy anyone's sexual appetite...
    Go Dawgs!

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    Last night's impressive sweep by the Trumpster was indeed impressive to say the least. He gained at least 56% of the popular vote in all 5 state primaries.

Is there any viable option left for the republican party other than to get on board with Donald? I could understand a contested convention if the delgate count was close, but it isn't. How does the party deny the overwhelming popular vote that Trump is garnering? It is either ride with Trump (who can actually beat Hillary it is appearing), or party suicide by kicking Trump to the curb.

Which road do the pubs choose at the convention should Donald come very close to the 1237 delegates needed to clinch but not quite get there? I think their only hope for the presidency is vote Donald resoundingly on a first ballot. At least with that method you show party unification. Anything else becomes a public circus IMO.
    I bet they pick Kasich.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    I bet they pick Kasich.
    retards shouldn't bet.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

The really smart ones know their limitations.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

The pubs have a quandry. I voted for Kasich, but a brokered convention is suicide.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    How would you know? Did a smart person tell you that or did you read it in a comic book?
    Because I'm smarter than you. But so is corky.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    The pubs have a quandry. I voted for Kasich, but a brokered convention is suicide.
    I am not sure. I suspect most people that voted for Trump would be fine with Kasich especially more affluent voters like most GOP voters are. I am sure a lot of the big money would much prefer him to Trump. I suspect a lot of the people who are voting for Trump in the primaries typically vote for Democrats or don't vote and will not vote for Clinton. I bet Kasich could beat Clinton because I lot of the left are not going to turn out and vote for her. I know I am not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast