+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fulmer Cup news

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

Re: Fulmer Cup news

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    You are as full of sh!t as the Christmas Goose. He has been arrested once. 2nd arrest is automatic dismissal. he hasn't robbed a convenience store. Anyone remember this?

Excuse me? Click on the link to the Sport's Illustrated article.

He has been arrested three times. STILL on the team.

Yes, we had some guys get arrested for a convenience store heist. They were booted off the team and prosecuted by the law.

Schlabach reported that Patrick is facing dismissal from the team from his third marijuana-related arrest. He was reportedly arrested in October this year and as a freshman in 2015.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    Excuse me? Click on the link to the Sport's Illustrated article.

He has been arrested three times. STILL on the team.

Yes, we had some guys get arrested for a convenience store heist. They were booted off the team and prosecuted by the law.
    That is impossible. The Sporting News is wrong. This isn't football policy, it's UGA policy. 3rd arrest is dismissal from school. Go back to chair stacking U.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

That is impossible. The Sporting News is wrong. This isn't football policy, it's UGA policy. 3rd arrest is dismissal from school. Go back to chair stacking U.
    It was Sports Illustrated.

Three arrests. Still on the team. Went to rehab to avoid jail.

"Fulmer Cup" news....

Okay...everyone is lying.

This is the second time this season that Patrick has been arrested and the third arrest of his college career. He was also arrested for marijuana possession in 2015 and again in October, prompting him to miss the following four games.
    USA Today

Had Patrick, who had a hearing Thursday, not agreed to enter treatment, he would have faced 30 days in jail for violating his probation. Per UGASports.com, Patrick’s failed drug test “showed evidence of opiates and alcohol.”

Patrick’s Dec. 2 arrest was his third during his time at Georgia. He was also investigated for using marijuana in his dorm room last October, but was cleared. His arrest in October 2017 resulted in a four-game suspension this season.
    Yahoo

It isn't the Fairburn native's first run-in with police. He has been arrested twice before on misdemeanor marijuana charges, both times for possession. The first time came during his freshman season when he was caught in a UGA parking deck smoking marijuana with then teammate Chauncey Rivers. The next came earlier this season when he was arrested in downtown Athens.
    Dawgs24/7

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

You are kind of pitiful. I don't have time now, but I will provide the facts tomorrow. In the mean time, you can think about Guarantono for the next 3 years. good luck with that.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

You are kind of pitiful. I don't have time now, but I will provide the facts tomorrow. In the mean time, you can think about Guarantono for the next 3 years. good luck with that.
    I'm pathetic?

So, it's "Fulmer Cup" (a term started by pathetic asswipes that couldn't beat him) unless it is UGA?

The original post is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

New rule, people.

Fulmer Cup news = Any team not named Georgia.

NOT Fulmer Cup news = Any team named Georgia.

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Works for me. I think anyone who has anything negative to say about UGA should be given a 1 month ban to think about what they've done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Works for me. I think anyone who has anything negative to say about UGA should be given a 1 month ban to think about what they've done.
    Stubby, remember when you made the long goodbye post a few years back? You wrote a personal message to several posters.

Remember in the message to me you invoked the 'Anti-Freeze Clause"?

FOUND IT!!! Stubby's goodbye..

I wish half these people were still here

Drama Queen dawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forumsdawgstud has a great deal of respect on the forums dawgstud's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    Stubby, remember when you made the long goodbye post a few years back? You wrote a personal message to several posters.

Remember in the message to me you invoked the 'Anti-Freeze Clause"?

FOUND IT!!! Stubby's goodbye..

I wish half these people were still here
    Well I only get back once in a while so don't sweat it. Only visit bc H bought site and asked me to pop in periodically. Least I could do. I'm just glad Joe is still as happy of a person as he was when I left. Hope you're doing well, pal.

***Wow 4 yrs ago....don't blink****
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatorbabe aka "Skankalicious" View Post
    Dawgstud is SECF's Calipari ......

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    Well I only get back once in a while so don't sweat it. Only visit bc H bought site and asked me to pop in periodically. Least I could do. I'm just glad Joe is still as happy of a person as he was when I left. Hope you're doing well, pal.

***Wow 4 yrs ago....don't blink****
    You're here about as much as I am. I take long breaks in the off-season myself.

Wish we had about half the folks in that thread back in here.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

cursing

I'm still here.
    Make Gulag Great Again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast