+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ufc 196

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Ufc 196

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Lol Diaz can barely speak the only language he knows. He can't talk trash he is horrible at it. Did you watch the whole press conference? He sounded like a complete retard. His only retort to anything Conor said was "I don't give a $#%^." Which he said about 100 times. He brought up steroids and Conor denied and said that 2 guys on Diaz team got busted for steroids and Diaz had no response. He's a ghetto fabulous wannabe mexican gangster.

Best line of the press conference was after Diaz said Conor only beat up midgets, Conor said I'm about to knock out a stuffed fat-ass Mexican. hahaha.

This^
    Man you're sounding awful close to those unbearable McG fans. Nate made him HEATED with the steroid comment, and all CM could do was try to hate on Nate for being a positive influence in the community. And the midget thing was hilarious, making Conor eat his own words.

I'm not a big fan, but Nate winning would be epic, the more hardcore McG fans, the idiot ones, will be devastated lol.

I think CM wins in three rounds, but Nates a tough dude who won't go down easily.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

I agree that it will be tough to knock Nate out. He's tough but man he's a moron. Listen to the latest press conference. It's hilarious.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Conor needs to stay his ass at 145

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Yeah Nate battered his ass good then choked him out.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

So it was a non title fight last night? I don't really follow but I heard them saying the Irish dude was still the champ.

I also saw the girl that beat Rousey tapped out in her first defense. I'll bet that makes Ronda feel great about the loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    So it was a non title fight last night? I don't really follow but I heard them saying the Irish dude was still the champ.

I also saw the girl that beat Rousey tapped out in her first defense. I'll bet that makes Ronda feel great about the loss.
    It was a non title flight at 170, but Nate is a LW and Conor is one too basically, he was a huge FW. Nate only weighed one more pound than Conor during the weigh ins. Conor himself said he cuts from around 165 pounds to fight at FW, they made it a WW fight since it was short notice so Nate wouldn't have to cut weight.

McGregor's still the FW (145 pounds) champ but he was always a huge FW so I doubt he cuts back down to FW, they may end up doing Aldo/Edgar at UFC 200 for the title if Conor wants to stay at LW. Yeah Holm got choked out, she refused to tap and went to sleep in the fifth round. If she had survived, she wouldve won on points, she was up on the scorecards.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Conor already said he will going back down to FW to fight either Aldo or Frankie.

Gunnery Sergeant DecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsDecaturDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums DecaturDawg's Avatar

Conor is my dude!

He needs to stay at 145 or 155. That jump to 170 was too much for him.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Yeah Nate battered his ass good then choked him out.
    Lol. If you didn't see the fight that would be really misleading. Conor beat the **** out of him for a round and a half and then got sloppy or tired or both. And then he got caught and dazed and it was all over. Nate is tough as nails because his face looked like it got ran over by a tractor-trailer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast