+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ufc 196

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Ufc 196

Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor. Can't wait to see this... Nate Diaz has the intelligence of a 4 year old but he can fight.

I hope Conor stomps his face into the ground.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: Ufc 196

Conor was supposed to fight Dos Anjos for the belt at 155, but he broke his foot. He should be able to handle Diaz, I hope

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Everyone always gets hurt right before they are about to fight Conor.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

It does seem that way, lol. And then they asked Aldo and a few others if they wanted to step in, and of course they said no.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

RDAs foot was really broken, he posted pics and stuff. There's no way RDA was scared, dude is the LW champ who has mauled heavier, stronger fighters compared to McGregor. Edgar is hurt as well, or he would have took the fight.

Khabib wanted the fight but either Dana or Conor said no. Khabib would slaughter McGregor, he would toss him around and pound him from top for five rounds. Nate is a much better matchup, and the first fighter who can talk trash as good as Conor. When Nate brought up steroids at the press event, Conor went ape **** and was gotten to.

McGregor will likely beat him, its a good matchup for him, but I don't believe he beats the best at 155, and will get MURDERED if he wants to fight at WW. Lawler would break his face. I think RDA beats him, RDA has the much better grappling and is a vicious striker, just ask Pettis or Cerrone.

Anderson fights Bisping tonight, I hope Anderson's age isn't going to show badly and him lose to the definition of gatekeeper. Its going to be tough, Bisping is strong, has decent takedowns and could lay on Silva for five rounds but if it stays standing I like Anderson's chances.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

I am ready for people to stop saying Conor will get destroyed by people. I will not doubt Conor, until I see someone actually beat him.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    I am ready for people to stop saying Conor will get destroyed by people. I will not doubt Conor, until I see someone actually beat him.
    Have you saw Khabib fight? He is a huge LW that takes everyone down. The best wrestlers at 55 get thrown and taken down by him, I can't see how McGregor, coming from a striking background, could fend off his TDs. And Lawler is the WW champ who has beaten guys like Condit, Hendricks, MacDonald, a laundry list of elite WW fighters. I don't see how someone as small as McGregor could fare against him. I think he beats Diaz pretty easily, but pretending like it itsnt a great matchup for CM is being untruthful.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Have you saw Khabib fight? He is a huge LW that takes everyone down. The best wrestlers at 55 get thrown and taken down by him, I can't see how McGregor, coming from a striking background, could fend off his TDs. And Lawler is the WW champ who has beaten guys like Condit, Hendricks, MacDonald, a laundry list of elite WW fighters. I don't see how someone as small as McGregor could fare against him. I think he beats Diaz pretty easily, but pretending like it itsnt a great matchup for CM is being untruthful.
    I do not see Conor going up to 170 and beating Lawler either, but you never know. As far as Khabib, he is always hurt....so its a wait and see deal with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    RDAs foot was really broken, he posted pics and stuff. There's no way RDA was scared, dude is the LW champ who has mauled heavier, stronger fighters compared to McGregor. Edgar is hurt as well, or he would have took the fight.

Khabib wanted the fight but either Dana or Conor said no. Khabib would slaughter McGregor, he would toss him around and pound him from top for five rounds. Nate is a much better matchup, and the first fighter who can talk trash as good as Conor. When Nate brought up steroids at the press event, Conor went ape **** and was gotten to.

McGregor will likely beat him, its a good matchup for him, but I don't believe he beats the best at 155, and will get MURDERED if he wants to fight at WW. Lawler would break his face. I think RDA beats him, RDA has the much better grappling and is a vicious striker, just ask Pettis or Cerrone.

Anderson fights Bisping tonight, I hope Anderson's age isn't going to show badly and him lose to the definition of gatekeeper. Its going to be tough, Bisping is strong, has decent takedowns and could lay on Silva for five rounds but if it stays standing I like Anderson's chances.
    Lol Diaz can barely speak the only language he knows. He can't talk trash he is horrible at it. Did you watch the whole press conference? He sounded like a complete retard. His only retort to anything Conor said was "I don't give a $#%^." Which he said about 100 times. He brought up steroids and Conor denied and said that 2 guys on Diaz team got busted for steroids and Diaz had no response. He's a ghetto fabulous wannabe mexican gangster.

Best line of the press conference was after Diaz said Conor only beat up midgets, Conor said I'm about to knock out a stuffed fat-ass Mexican. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    This^

Man I am super hype for this fight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast