+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dem primary film footage and a question

Resident Paleocon deterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forumsdeterp has a great deal of respect on the forums deterp's Avatar

Dem primary film footage and a question

First, have y'all noticed that news coverage of the 2 candidates at rallies and campaign stops show very different emphases? Shrilary surrounds herself with women. Bernie is flanked by youth and "common folk". Interesting, eh?

Now the question (from a shared post on Facebook, passed on by the BiL):
    If not voting for Clinton is "sexist" (and I, too, have seen comments to that effect from other places/friends) then is not voting for Sanders "anti-Semetic"?

Think about that one a moment.
    "The people should have as little to do as may be about the government. They lack information and are constantly liable to be misled."

U.S. Rep Roger Sherman

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: Dem primary film footage and a question

Well, I plan to vote for neither, so I am a male chauvinist Anti-Semite.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Well, I plan to vote for neither, so I am a male chauvinist Anti-Semite.
    The Republicans have 2 Hispanics, a woman, and an African-American running for the nomination and they are intolerant bigots.

Meanwhile, your Democrat choice is between 2 old white people...

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    The Republicans have 2 Hispanics, a woman, and an African-American running for the nomination and they are intolerant bigots.

Meanwhile, your Democrat choice is between 2 old white people...
    I wonder how many African Americans and hispanics will vote for republicans. My guess is the GOP will do better among old white people.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I wonder how many African Americans and hispanics will vote for republicans. My guess is the GOP will do better among old white people.
    AARP supports Dems.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread