+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TCU- Oregon

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

TCU- Oregon

Did anyone else watch the Alamo Bowl? TCU was down 31-0 at the half and the Horned Frogs came back to win 47-41 in 3OT. I had given up on TCU halfway through the 2nd Q, came back after I got my kids to sleep in the 4th and watched one of the best comeback games I can ever remember.

Oregon fans are some of the worst fans in college football. Love it.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Re: TCU- Oregon

I believe that Oregon just Coug'd it tonight! Unbelievable comeback by TCU

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Re: TCU- Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    I believe that Oregon just Coug'd it tonight! Unbelievable comeback by TCU
    When Oregon went up big early with TCU's qb suspended I thought they didn't have a prayer. Just amazing they were able to make up all those points and win. They dominated the 4th quarter.

+ Reply to Thread