+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 247 Sports....

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

247 Sports....

They sold to CBS Sports. Lol.

I knew it was coming considering the amount of ads that they forced on customers on a paying site.

Glad I cancelled a while back. You can get all of that information for free these days anyway.

Anyone else on that network?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

Re: 247 Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    It is supposed to be the best one now.
    It had went down tremendously in my opinion.

You can pretty much get all of that information on Twitter for free.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I love 247.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Twitter is the best source of news on the planet.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

I am a member of 247, Rivals and ESPN. I am addicted lol. It is a a hobby and I spend more money going to one away game so I don't feel that guilty.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xAuBuRn View Post
    I am a member of 247, Rivals and ESPN. I am addicted lol. It is a a hobby and I spend more money going to one away game so I don't feel that guilty.
    Give me all the latest Razorback news please.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Give me all the latest Razorback news please.
    From the Hawg Heaven moderator on 247

There is no reason a Georgia plane couldn't have taken him out there. I know everyone on here thinks Pittman is a POS. The truth is he is one hell of a recruiter who goes that extra step such as seeing Jake when he was in the hospital. Sam was one of the nicest coaches on that staff and is far from a POS. He was one hell of a recruiter and a very good OL coach. People can hate him all they want, but he did a great job at Arkansas for the 3 years he was here.
    This guy decommitted from A&M.

Ca'ron Baham, but yes he did. JC already CBed him to Arkansas. Looks like our next commit most likely. Another John Ehret kid. Cmon, Divinity, make it 3!!
    Arkansas' volleyball coach is accused of being sadistic.

Arkansas linebacker Dre Greenlaw has been named to the Sporting News Freshman All-American team.

Greenlaw was second on the Razorbacks with 93 tackles while adding 3.5 tackles for loss, one sack, one pass breakup, one quarterback hurry and two forced fumbles.

Greenlaw had some big games this season. The honor comes less than one week after being named to the SEC All-Freshman team in a vote by the conference head coaches as well as SEC Defensive Freshman of the Year by Athlon Sports.

The only player to win SEC Freshman of the Week twice this season, Greenlaw played in all 12 regular season games and started the last 10 contests. He had 16 tackles against Auburn and then had 12 tackles in both the Tennessee and LSU games.

Arkansas will play Kansas State on Jan. 2 in the Liberty Bowl.

https://www.reddit.com/r/razorbacks/...te_45_juco_ot/
    Last edited by Herchel; 12-17-2015 at 10:48 AM.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    From the Hawg Heaven moderator on 247

This guy decommitted from A&M.

Arkansas' volleyball coach is accused of being sadistic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/razorbacks/...te_45_juco_ot/
    Pittman let love conquer reason. That is why he is reuniting with Chaney. Does Athens have any mountains? They like to go hiking in the mountains.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast