+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Alabama and the assistant coaching searches

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Alabama and the assistant coaching searches

Right now it looks like Bama will lose.
    DC Kirby Smart
    OC Lane Kiffen
    OL Mario Christabol
    Others possible
    WR Billy Napier
    S&C Scott Cockran

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Alabama and the assistant coaching searches

Should Alabama win another national championship, I would not be surprised to see Coach Saban retire to rest on his laurels rather than having to build a new staff.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Losing Cochran would suck big time
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

We better get Cochran with Kirby, that's what I want at this point.

Master Sergeant BigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forumsBigBamaFan has a great deal of respect on the forums BigBamaFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    We better get Cochran with Kirby, that's what I want at this point.
    Losing Smart is a done deal either to Georgia or South Carolina. Cochran is another story ive heard he will go with Smart but then again if Saban wants him we will drop the cash to keep him ( highest paid staff in the nation)plus he has a pretty sweet deal at Bama he is not from my understanding a done deal to go with Smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Should Alabama win another national championship, I would not be surprised to see Coach Saban retire to rest on his laurels rather than having to build a new staff.
    I really think Saban has a Coach Bryants NC numbers in the bullseye thats the record to measured by at Alabama

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamaFan View Post
    I really think Saban has a Coach Bryants NC numbers in the bullseye thats the record to measured by at Alabama
    Coach Bryant had one at Kentucky and six at Alabama, Coach Saban had one at LSU and three at Alabama, so he still has a few years to go to equal Coach Bryant.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Can any Bama fans red-pill me on Kirby? I know, like everyone else, he's a monster recruiter. But is it truly his defensive unit at Alabama, or is he just a Saban baby? Basically, how disappointed, if at all, will you be to see him go?

Also, what of Napier? All I know is that he's also a strong recruiter.

Quote Originally Posted by GDawg88 View Post
    Can any Bama fans red-pill me on Kirby? I know, like everyone else, he's a monster recruiter. But is it truly his defensive unit at Alabama, or is he just a Saban baby? Basically, how disappointed, if at all, will you be to see him go?

Also, what of Napier? All I know is that he's also a strong recruiter.
    Truth is all of Bamas assistants are strong recruiters so if you get a Bama assistant he recruits. Kirby imo is a good coach but the defense while maintained by smart is Sabans.
    I dont like losing him because he does all the in game calls and Saban is comfortable with his game planning and his in game calls im sure Alabama will have another strong defensive guy too replace him with and it wont surprise me if its a in staff hire or someone from previous Bama staffs like a Pruitt.

On Napier hes a good recruiter no sure how strong on game planning he is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast