+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2015 World Series. Royals vs Mets

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

2015 World Series. Royals vs Mets

Game 1 is in extra innings already. Should be a great series.

GO KC

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Re: 2015 World Series. Royals vs Mets

Games like this I appreciate being in the Pacific time zone. Great drama throughout the game. I hope KC can win this series.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

and I hate being EST on nights like these. Great game though. Go KC

Gunnery Sergeant Subrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forumsSubrookie has a great deal of respect on the forums Subrookie's Avatar

Tonight's game was more like it. Not late, no power outages, or rain delays and a Royals win. Worst part is having to listen to that insufferable Joe Buck.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Let's go Royals!

I watch the game on mute........LOL. Him and Reynolds are terrible.

KC bats were on fire. and that was a masterful gem by Cueto

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I watch the game on mute........LOL. Him and Reynolds are terrible.

KC bats were on fire. and that was a masterful gem by Cueto
    Buck is just horrible. I loved hearing his dad call a game but after last year's love fest he had with Baumgartner I never wanted to hear him call a game again.

The Royals are scrappy. Fun games to watch.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Was rooting for the Mets, I love the rotation of Harvey, deGromm, Noah S, and Colon, and I LOVE the fact they won the division over those over-hyped douchebag Nationals, but looks like KC has it wrapped up.

I wont be heartbroken either way, nice to see someone new win it.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with the Mets. Glad to see someone other than the Giants in there finally. I'm also glad it's not Toronto, Canadian's shouldn't be winning "America's pastime." LOL. And even though Bautista's bat flip was funny, he's still a total tool.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

He is a tool, and with how the Canadian fans acted after the CORRECT call, I was rooting HARD against them. Im ambivalent really, KC's antics can get on my nerves at times, but its always fun to see new blood win it all.

Since like 2004, the Cardinals, Red Sox, and Giants have won EVERY WS IIRC.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast