+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 5 results and overall

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Week 5 results and overall

HoHo
    JSHD

Bama Man
    Carorazr
    Cockee
    fried
    GDawg
    Godores
    Herchel
    MK
    only
    RBBF
    Storm
    Whiplash

DJ
    GMan
    IBCW
    ID
    JD
    Reb32

ala2262
    Colt
    EC

Coal
    fighting
    Naval
    Optik
    SOJ

Overall

HoHo

fried

Colt
    fighting
    Herchel

EC
    GMan
    MK

Bama Man
    Carorazr
    Reb32
    Whiplash

GDawg
    IBCW
    ID
    Optik
    RBBF
    Storm

only
    SC2988

ala2262
    Cockee
    JD
    JSHD

DJ
    SC312
    SOJ

Coal
    Godores
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: Week 5 results and overall

Thank you for posting the results, H.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Thanks H. This is the second week that I have won this season. The football gods have been good to me. Alone in first!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

better double check my picks with Vinnys..........

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    better double check my picks with Vinnys..........
    You better be preparedbto make your picks at the last second.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I usually do mine within a day or two of them being posted. I like to read everyone else's picks, just remembered ours lined up last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    I usually do mine within a day or two of them being posted. I like to read everyone else's picks, just remembered ours lined up last week.
    Yea I know. I like to do them closer to the game starting like Thursday or friday. But if its a busy week ill just do them as soon as i can.

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

I find my results do not improve whether I do them late or early. So I just do them when I can.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

You didn't include my score? Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast