+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: I will not support Georgia as closely

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

I will not support Georgia as closely

Until Richt is fired. It's the same old, same old. Beat the sisters of the poor and look great there and then look completely lost in a big game. This game will end 55-3 and it should drop Georgia out of the top 25 and if not, Tennessee will destroy us by 40.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Re: I will not support Georgia as closely

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg4life View Post
    Until Richt is fired. It's the same old, same old. Beat the sisters of the poor and look great there and then look completely lost in a big game. This game will end 55-3 and it should drop Georgia out of the top 25 and if not, Tennessee will destroy us by 40.
    I've been pretty jaded for years now, to be honest. I hope for the best and sometimes foolishly allow myself to get my hopes up, but we have 15 years of evidence to tell us CMR isn't good enough to satisfy our expectations. This is nothing new.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Why should UGA fans expect more than what Richt delivers? They have one championship, 1980. His record is remarkably similar to Dabo's and Dabo is a God. Both Clemson and UGA have one title, in the same decade.

Perhaps UGA fans could use some perspective about their place in the SEC and NCAA pecking order.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8NESS View Post
    Why should UGA fans expect more than what Richt delivers? They have one championship, 1980. His record is remarkably similar to Dabo's and Dabo is a God. Both Clemson and UGA have one title, in the same decade.

Perhaps UGA fans could use some perspective about their place in the SEC and NCAA pecking order.
    It's the embarrassing performances that stick in our craw more than the losses. I can live with losing; I can't live with UGA not showing up.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GDawg88 View Post
    It's the embarrassing performances that stick in our craw more than the losses. I can live with losing; I can't live with UGA not showing up.
    I can grant that, but I suspect that today would look differently had Bama beaten Ole Miss. That's a team out to prove something there.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8NESS View Post

Agreed, we have some terrible fans.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

I'm willing to give him 2 more years. I want to see what Eason can do first. UGA is playing so many freshman this year and they will only get better as the year goes on.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I'm willing to give him 2 more years. I want to see what Eason can do first. UGA is playing so many freshman this year and they will only get better as the year goes on.
    Reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I'm not calling for any coaching changes. Richt is what he is, which is very good but perhaps not good enough.

But maybe Brummett is right. Maybe the problem is with us, not with Richt. We just need to accept that we're second-tier and stop expecting Richt to deliver top-tier results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast