+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 results and overall

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Week 4 results and overall

Herchel

HoHo
    Colt
    EC
    Fighting
    IBCW
    MK
    Reb32

dawgilicious
    fried
    Naval
    SOJ

Bama Man
    GMan
    JD
    Optic
    Storm
    xauburn
    SC2988

ala2262
    Coal
    Gdawg
    ID
    only
    Whiplash

Carorazor
    Cockee
    DJ
    Godores
    RBBF
    SC312

Gr8T
    JSHD

Overall

fighting

Colt

HoHo
    EC
    fried

GMan
    Herchel
    Optic

MK
    Naval
    Reb32

Bama Man
    Carorazor
    IBCW
    ID
    Whiplash

ala2262
    dawgilicious
    GDawg
    RBBf
    SC2988
    SOJ
    Storm

JD
    only

Cockee
    DJ
    Gr8T
    SC312

Coal
    JSHD

xauburn
    Last edited by Herchel; 09-29-2015 at 02:02 PM.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Re: Week 4 results and overall

What was my score?

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Sorry, I always leave someone out. Fixed.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Thanks for posting the results, H. Appreciate you keeping up with the contest.

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Results come fast when H has a good week.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

I gotta quit picking with who I want to win and lose. Lol

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Should I have 41 overall?

Moderator 2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums2008 National Champions has a great deal of respect on the forums 2008 National Champions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I gotta quit picking with who I want to win and lose. Lol
    That's for sure a bad strategy. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida 27 - Georgia 3

2005 SECF Pick'em Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Razorback View Post
    Should I have 41 overall?
    Yep. My bad.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Sergeant JDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forumsJDThirstyAg has a great deal of respect on the forums JDThirstyAg's Avatar

Thanks again Herchel for the results and update.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast