+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SEC Media Picks

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

SEC SEC Media Picks

Eastern Division (1st Place votes in parenthesis)
    PLACE SCHOOL POINTS
    1. Georgia (166) 1498
    2. Tennessee (36) 1231
    3. Missouri (20) 1196
    4. South Carolina (1) 830
    5. Florida (1) 768
    6. Kentucky (1) 534
    7. Vanderbilt 243
    Western Division (1st Place votes in parenthesis)
    PLACE SCHOOL POINTS
    1. Alabama (92) 1405
    2. Auburn (108) 1362
    3. LSU (10) 870
    4. Arkansas (6) 821
    5. Ole Miss (3) 732
    6. Texas A&M (4) 628
    7. Mississippi State (2) 482

SEC Champion
    SCHOOL POINTS
    Auburn 96
    Alabama 80
    Georgia 28
    LSU 9
    Arkansas 3
    Ole Miss 3
    Tennessee 2
    Texas A&M 2
    Florida 1
    Mississippi State 1

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Re: SEC Media Picks

I read they had picked Bama to win the West, but Auburn to win the SEC....good luck with that working out! lol

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBCW View Post
    I read they had picked Bama to win the West, but Auburn to win the SEC....good luck with that working out! lol
    LOL....If they can do that then anything is possible

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IBCW View Post
    I was watching SECN when it was announced. Auburn had the most 1st place votes, but had more lower votes than Bama, causing Bama to have more total points.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Wonder who gave UK and UF first place votes? lol
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I have heard all off season how good UT is going to be. The media apparently doesn't agree.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I have heard all off season how good UT is going to be. The media apparently doesn't agree.
    I read somewhere that the media has only accurately predicted the champion five times since 1992.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    I read somewhere that the media has only accurately predicted the champion five times since 1992.
    This. I don't EVER want the media to pick Alabama to win the SEC. It's worse than the cover of Madden.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

I guess the media guys are hoping for an Auburn-Georgia rematch in the SEC Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    I guess the media guys are hoping for an Auburn-Georgia rematch in the SEC Championship game.
    Or a Bama-Georgia rematch.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast