+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mizzou DT Harold Brantley Injured in Wreck; Mizzou Has Lost Half of Its DL

Corporal DaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forums DaHouse77's Avatar

Mizzou DT Harold Brantley Injured in Wreck; Mizzou Has Lost Half of Its DL

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...hurt-car-crash

I'm assuming you guys have seen the story, but I didn't see it posted. Mizzou DT Harold Brantley was injured in a single car accident this weekend along with a Mizzou basketball player. The bball player had minor injuries. Brantley broke his leg, ribs, and tore a few ligaments in his knee. No timetable has been released regarding his football future, but I can't believe he'll play in 2015... My hope is he'll be 100% by 2016, his RS Senior year. It's a real shame... I think Brantley would have been 1st Team ALL SEC and the next 1st Round DL from Mizzou. He's an absolute stud.

Brantley is the second starter Mizzou has lost this offseason. We dismissed Marcus Loud, a projected starting DE, several months ago for repeatedly breaking team rules. (The kid was a head case.)

Going into this season, for the first time in a while, Mizzou's DL will be in question. They have some depth on the interior; plus Terry Beckner qualified, he was a top DT recruit in the country last year. But losing these two will hurt.
    "Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."
    Harry S. Truman

Corporal DaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDaHouse77 has a great deal of respect on the forums DaHouse77's Avatar

Re: Mizzou DT Harold Brantley Injured in Wreck; Mizzou Has Lost Half of Its DL

Yup, definitely lucky he wasn't killed. Apparently, he wasn't wearing a seat belt.

And no booze involved. The cause of the accident: He swerved so he wouldn't hit a turtle. Next time... hit the ****ing turtle.
    "Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."
    Harry S. Truman

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

That is a shame. I was very impressed with him against UGA. I thought he was a NFL talent.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Yup. He was a surefire first or second rounder, based upon his testing alone. Hopefully, with a year of rehab, by this time next year he'll be able to have a stellar senior year.
    Harry S. Truman

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Sorry to hear that. I probably would've swerved in the same situation too..

+ Reply to Thread