+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alabama getting super thin at RB

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Alabama getting super thin at RB

Desherrius Flowers (15 ranked RB nationally), despite being an early enrollee will not be cleared for enrollment now. Tyren Jones (who I thought could have been the best back on our roster) was kicked off the team not too long ago, and 5 star freshman Bo Scarbrough is recovering from a torn ACL. Basically we are left with Drake, Henry and true freshman Damian Harris until we move someone (reports are that that will be DB Ronnie Clark). That's scary thin.

There have also been reports that West Virginia running back Andrew Buie has been in talks with Alabama about a possible transfer.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Alabama getting super thin at RB

But the door is open to Tyren Jones coming back IIRC right?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    But the door is open to Tyren Jones coming back IIRC right?
    Not this season.

"Ex-Alabama running back Tyren Jones, who was dismissed from the Crimson Tide football program in March, has reportedly signed with Hutchinson Community College, which is located in Kansas, according to AJC.com's Michael Carvell."

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

"There have also been reports that West Virginia running back Andrew Buie has been in talks with Alabama about a possible transfer. "

If he is presently at WV, I don't see how he could transfer and play this year.
    Go Dawgs!

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

As an outsider, I always thought Drake could be something special with 15+ touches a game. Just loved the way he played when I watched Bama games. Every time I saw him making plays

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    As an outsider, I always thought Drake could be something special with 15+ touches a game. Just loved the way he played when I watched Bama games. Every time I saw him making plays
    I agree. Went to practice a while back and was surprised to see how good he looked coming off that injury. Plus he's even bigger now. Thing about Drake though is we use him at receiver a good bit. Before his injury there had been word that he was Kiffin's favorite weapon and he was going to be using him everywhere. I hope we don't have to limit him to just RB because of depth.

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    "There have also been reports that West Virginia running back Andrew Buie has been in talks with Alabama about a possible transfer. "

If he is presently at WV, I don't see how he could transfer and play this year.
    Think he's a 5th year player and left after the Spring semester. Pretty sure he can transfer and play this year.

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    I agree. Went to practice a while back and was surprised to see how good he looked coming off that injury. Plus he's even bigger now. Thing about Drake though is we use him at receiver a good bit. Before his injury there had been word that he was Kiffin's favorite weapon and he was going to be using him everywhere. I hope we don't have to limit him to just RB because of depth.
    Yeah, he is a threat all over. Didn't he score on the 1st play of a game last year?

He is so versatile

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Not familiar with the WV RB...but any help at this position will be appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast