+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Re: 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup

Solo iced that German broad. Pretty awesome game. Could have been 4-nil but ze German goalie had Morgan's number.

Great game.

I'd love to play England in the Finals. What a historic matchup that would be.

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

German girl should've made that PK, could have changed the whole game. Thank God she missed, and it was also Germany women's first ever World Cup PK miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post

I'd love to play England in the Finals. What a historic matchup that would be.
    Right after 4th of July weekend no less.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

**** England, I really hope we get to play them, the US would be a sizable favorites over the British. I can't stand the British in soccer, moreso the men's team really but any time we can sock it to those asswipes, I am in favor of it.

But itll be Japan, they are the best team aside from US left. An epic rematch.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

That was a pretty crazy ending. England with an own goal in stoppage time that gave Japan the win. Latest own goal in Women's World Cup history.

REEEEEEMATCH!

2nd Lieutenant SCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forumsSCgamecock2988 has a great deal of respect on the forums SCgamecock2988's Avatar

Well the last 4 Women's World Cup teams to knock Germany out of the tournament went on to win the WC. Maybe we'll get it this time. Whoever wins, they will take over as the team with the most Women's World Cups (3).

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

The Japanese will not be underestimated this go around, the United States will be out for blood. I expect a physical, tough game in which the US fitness will be a huge deal.

Every team in the tournament has been fatigued at a higher rate than our squad; we are the fittest squad in the world and I would imagine Jill Ellis will want to turn up the physical play and attempt to wear down the Japanese team.

And I can imagine that Alex Morgan will want to redeem herself and I cannot imagine that she will not convert on the chances she blew against Germany.

and btw 2988, WTF is under that woman's skirt in your sig .GIF?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    The Japanese will not be underestimated this go around, the United States will be out for blood. I expect a physical, tough game in which the US fitness will be a huge deal.

Every team in the tournament has been fatigued at a higher rate than our squad; we are the fittest squad in the world and I would imagine Jill Ellis will want to turn up the physical play and attempt to wear down the Japanese team.

And I can imagine that Alex Morgan will want to redeem herself and I cannot imagine that she will not convert on the chances she blew against Germany.

and btw 2988, WTF is under that woman's skirt in your sig .GIF?
    That's the big mystery my friend.

Mother of God.............USA up 4-nil on Japan in the finals after only 19 minutes. Frigging crazy!

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

That was such an amazing first half. USA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12