+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naked Final Exam

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Naked Final Exam

As a libertarian, I fully support this artistic expression.

A UC San Diego professor is reportedly requiring that his students take their final exam for a visual arts class completely in the nude.

Associate Professor Ricardo Dominguez has been teaching "Visual Arts 104A: Performing the Self" for 11 years.

"The class that focuses on the history of body art and performance art in relation to the question of the self or subjectivity," Dominguez told 10News by phone Friday.

A mother of a woman in his class claims that her daughter was forced to perform nude for her final in the class, or risk getting a failing grade.

"It bothers me, I'm not sending her to school for this," said the woman by phone, who asked 10News not to reveal her name.

"To blanket say you must be naked in order to pass my class… It makes me sick to my stomach.”

Dominguez confirmed that students indeed have to be nude to pass the final.

"At the very end of the class, we've done several gestures, they have to nude gesture. The prompt is to speak about or do a gesture or create an installation that says, 'what is more you than you are.'"

He said that 20 students strip down, including him. He calls it a performance of self, in a dark room lit only by candlelight.

"It's a standard canvas for performance art and body art," Dominguez said.

“It is very all controlled," he added.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Re: Naked Final Exam

I'm taking his class.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Naked Final Exam

LOL... it will probably be all nerdy men signing up for the class in hopes of seeing succulent female flesh but instead getting the shock of their lives.
    Go Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread