+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No one talking about Floyd beating Manny?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Re: No one talking about Floyd beating Manny?

Floyd is human garbage. I didn't see the fight but everyone said it was incredibly boring and lame. I haven't watched a boxing match since the UFC became mainstream.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

It was the biggest waste of 100 bucks I have spent in a long time.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

I watched. Mayweather knew as the champ, Manny would have to beat him. So it was his fight to lose. So he fought a very smart, defensive fight. He also counter-punched well. Very smart fight from Mayweather. Also very boring because it was not close. Manny also did not change his approach to make Mayweather change his and that eventually cost him.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    I watched. Mayweather knew as the champ, Manny would have to beat him. So it was his fight to lose. So he fought a very smart, defensive fight. He also counter-punched well. Very smart fight from Mayweather. Also very boring because it was not close. Manny also did not change his approach to make Mayweather change his and that eventually cost him.
    **** must spread, but that nails it EXACTLY
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12