+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MK down in LA

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Re: MK down in LA

Starting to cool down here slightly. Low 90s and high 80s this week. However, humidity still higher than ever.

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Let's see.. now where have I been!

Amidst work and socializing I have not been able to update here. Played some golf this past weekend with a couple coworkers. The courses are real nice down here. It was my first time out in nearly 2 years! Yesterday I attended church by invite from a different coworker. Still trying to find a church here.

All else is well. Hitting up the dating scene, too. The search for a Cajun continues!

Super excited because this weekend I will be attending the Arkansas/LSU game in Baton Rouge. I'm going with a coworker who is an LSU fan. We intend on hitting up TJ's Ribs for lunch. I'm also looking forward to the tailgating scene around Tiger Stadium. I understand one of the best sights and experiences in all of America!

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Make sure you see the LSU band march into the stadium; that's a fun experience. The Golden Girls use a cement trowel to put on their makeup, but good gracious, they are gorgeous..

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

ill be in baton rouge for the game as well.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Thanks, guys. It's going to be a great time. I'm looking forward to the entire experience. It's going to be the largest football crowd I've ever been apart of.

Either way I'll be happy, whether Ark or LSU wins. Obviously, I'd like the Hogs to play spoiler, but LSU is the local team here, and the Tigers are having an excellent season. It would be cool for them to play in the playoff if they can get help.

Thumbs up Re: MK down in LA

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    Make sure you see the LSU band march into the stadium; that's a fun experience. The Golden Girls use a cement trowel to put on their makeup, but good gracious, they are gorgeous..
    Me and my buddy watched the LSU players walk into the stadium. It was neat to be that close to Les Miles and the team. We stuck around for the cheerleaders and to watch the Golden Girls stride by... golly you are right, they are gorgeous!! The band sounded excellent! I am a fan of their purple and gold uniforms. All in all, a great experience. I'll try and upload several pictures if I can make time.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Glad you had a great time.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Me and my buddy watched the LSU players walk into the stadium. It was neat to be that close to Les Miles and the team. We stuck around for the cheerleaders and to watch the Golden Girls stride by... golly you are right, they are gorgeous!! The band sounded excellent! I am a fan of their purple and gold uniforms. All in all, a great experience. I'll try and upload several pictures if I can make time.
    I had to be very careful around my then-wife when in BR in 2003...

Thumbs up Re: MK down in LA

Happy New Year, y'all!

I spent Christmas up north with my family. Had a splendid visit. Was good to see them and spend time together. Mom spoiled me with her cooking - roast beef sandwiches, lasagna, hamburgers, etc. I am grateful for that. As a family we saw the new Star Wars movie and Concussion. Both were excellent films. I spent New Year's back home down here. Was up to my usual trick of staying out of trouble and off the roads. It's good to be back to the Bayou State.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345