+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seth Rollins could be in trouble

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Seth Rollins could be in trouble

Just saw where some photos of him were leaked via his twitter or instagram account of him naked. He's already issued an apology and said his account was hacked.........but still. That's the kind of thing that will get a push taken away real quick.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Seth Rollins could be in trouble

Nah I doubt he gets fired, but his movement could be a little pushed back.

But hey its just his junk, I actually felt kind of better knowing that Seth Rollins is not that well-endowed.

It was a supposed response to him posting some NXT chick on his Instagram, Zayana? something like that. Apparently, from her side, Seth was trying to have sex with her with no regard to his fiance or whatever.

The chick's picture is much more entertaining IMO, but different strokes. heh.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

Yeah, she was pretty smoking in her pic......

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

She is not as embarrassed or bothered by the whole mess, I guess her boobs are not as important on the internet as Rollins' dick lol
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Lol damn Seth.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Storm, I haven't seen the pictures (and don't care), so I'm making this comment with that in mind. However, if somebody takes naked photos what's wrong with that. It's one thing if he took naked photos and then sold them to TMZ for some money or something. But, for someone to take naked photos is a right. I have naked photos on my phone and plenty of other people I know have said they do, too. Then, to take it a step further if somebody else hacked him or leaked the photos, I guess I'm struggling to see why he's in fault at all.

I have to be missing part of the story? What do you think, Storm?
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

He could be seen as being at fault by starting the war and posting Zayna's nude pics first.

I think the major issue is that it was posted to his instagram account where he probably has lots of "followers" between the ages of maybe 12-18. It's more of a ethical thing in the WWE's eyes. That's why I thought he "could be in trouble."

I agree, what you do with your own phone and body is your business, but if you are a famous person who has little kids that follow you or look up to you, you also have to use common sense and think to yourself "is this pic of my junk really worth the black eye if it got out somehow?"

In today's age, every person under the age of 30 likely has pictures of their private parts somewhere out there.
    I do, KT does, Storm you probably do too. I dont think you should punish him for having his picture posted without his permission.

BUT, he did it first, he caused this mess.

I can honestly say I have never taken a picture of my junk and there are no pictures of my junk anywhere on this earth. Other than of when I was a baby. Guess I'm weird.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast