+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UGA at USC

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

UGA at USC

Bad news for the Dawgs. Thornton got a concussion on the flagrant foul and won't play Saturday. It will be hard to win without our MVP.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Lance Corporal pcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: UGA at USC

Nemi and Forte will need to stay out of foul trouble. Will probably need to play a good bit of zone. Kessler and Iduwe will both get meaningful minutes.......which they are not ready for.

South Carolina is favored by 2.5.

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    Bad news for the Dawgs. Thornton got a concussion on the flagrant foul and won't play Saturday. It will be hard to win without our MVP.
    Time for Maten to become a legend.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

We are down 3 of the first 7 players. Just think about UK on Tuesday without Thornton.
    BTW, if you didn't see the foul, he went down from the rim and landed on his back and head.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Lance Corporal pcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forumspcgraffy has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    We are down 3 of the first 7 players. Just think about UK on Tuesday without Thornton.
    BTW, if you didn't see the foul, he went down from the rim and landed on his back and head.
    If I could choose a game for him to miss it would be the game up at Rupp. The other games on the schedule (including tomorrow's) are much more important given the likelihood of winning up there.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Yea this sucks. I did not think we had a real great chance at Rupp even with everyone healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    Yea this sucks. I did not think we had a real great chance at Rupp even with everyone healthy.
    We haven't played well the last four, but still won. That tells me we are pretty good. We are not pretty good without Thornton. I wish we had another game with Vandy. Payback would make me feel better.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

I thought SC would win before this, now it looks really good in there favor unless JJ hits like 8 threes.

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

The Mouth of the South GDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGDawg88 has a great deal of respect on the forums GDawg88's Avatar

Offense is completely discombobulated without Thornton. Don't see how we can win this.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

This is ugly...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast