+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrestlemania 31

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

Re: Wrestlemania 31

I just think that is almost a match you could see on any episode of RAW.

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Djshockley3 View Post
    I just have no idea what to do with him? Or lets just say he cashes in and fails between now and Mania.
    I agree, but that's why he was a waste at the Rumble, other than he helped produce the best triple threat match maybe ever. Everybody knew he wouldn't win. I like the Orton story better simply because it makes sense. Orton has been "put on the shelf" due to Rollins. It just makes sense.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Because Rollins is the most entertaining top heel in the ring.
    Come on. Since when has this really been about the ring. If it was about the ring Cena wouldn't be a main eventer. It's all about the whole package. Rollins needs improvement on the mic. He's not even really a stand alone heel. He's helped by being with the Authority, which at the same time sort of limits his own effectiveness IMO as a heel.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

UT - The University of TENNESSEE! TexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexasFight has a great deal of respect on the forums TexasFight's Avatar

You know what really limits Rollins' effectiveness as a heel? Incompetent writers who write repetitive promos for him. I don't think Rollins is bad on the mic. He just constantly repeats himself from week-to-week and even within the promos themselves, which is a product a bad writing. Look at the segment where he held Edge hostage to get the Authority reinstated. He was saying the same thing over-and-over again with the different phrasing. It was ridiculous.

Anyway, I could see something like Jericho's night at Unforgiven 2008 happening with Rollins at WrestleMania.

-Orton-Rollins at WrestleMania, Orton wins; Orton doesn't beat the hell out of Rollins like HBK did Jericho, but Orton takes care of him
    -Lesnar and Reigns beat the hell out of each other in the main event, Reigns wins and Rollins successfully cashes in at the end of the night

Reigns gets his "WrestleMania moment" and takes out a likely departing Lesnar while Rollins ascends to top heel status as the WWE WHC, which gives them an easy launching pad for a big feud going forward. Another idea I like is Heyman turning on Lesnar and helping Reigns win the title, thus turning him heel. Heyman sees the writing on the wall with Reigns, and that's being "the next big thing" like Brock was and aligns with Reigns. It give Reigns a chance to work heel again and give the crowd some time to get behind Reigns on their own instead of feeling like Reigns is being "forced" on them. Fans will eventually turn on him either way and most "smart" fans will have an irrational hatred towards Reigns regardless, but that's just the way professional wrestling fans are. The Rock had a similar career path. It could work for Reigns. You could also have a Rollins face turn in the aftermath of this, and I think there's real money to be made with a Rollins face run. His style just clicks with fans. Think Jeff Hardy, except he can actually wrestle and cut solid promos.

I don't think WWE creative has the balls to make moves like those, so I doubt we'll see any of what I laid out happen. Unfortunately, it seems like Ambrose is left out in the cold either way, and I still think he has the most potential of the three former Shield members.

Administrator Storm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forumsStorm has a great deal of respect on the forums Storm's Avatar

I like that thought process, but Heyman just called Reigns "the next big thing." How awesome would it be to see Heyman turn on Lesnar to help Reigns? I think Reigns would make a better heel. Less talking, more ass kicking.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

TF has it right, Rollins has the ability to cut promos and be a great talker on the mic, but the Authority have handcuffed themselves to him to they can stay relevant.

If he was allowed to shine and be more involved in creating his own promo's and style, Rollins is the next top heel.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Cena vs. Rusev?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

The catalyst to turning Reigns heel would obviously be Heyman turning on Lesnar. I feel like you'd have to have Seth Rollins cash in and take the the title right after he wins it. That would give Reigns' character something to be angry about and he can spend the next year squashing people like Lesnar did in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12