+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WBC Heavyweight World Championsiop Fight

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

WBC Heavyweight World Championsiop Fight

I've never been much of a boxing fan, but I'll watch this one because Deontay Wilder is from Tuscaloosa. I've seen him around town and he seems to be a fairly good and humble man. I know that he played Basketball in High School and Jr College here in Tuscaloosa. He became a farther to his daughter was born with spina bifida, Wilder quit school and began working two jobs. He eventually received his commercial driverís license. Suddenly making a good living as a truck driver, he resumed his athletic career, taking up boxing. In less than 3 years and after only 21 fights, he became an Olympian.

Athlete Bio: Deontay Wilder - Dated July 23, 2008

Stiverne to fight Wilder in January

Moderator BamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forumsBamaHoHo has a great deal of respect on the forums BamaHoHo's Avatar

Re: WBC Heavyweight World Championsiop Fight

Deontay Wilder brought the Heavyweight World Championship to Tuscaloosa.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Re: WBC Heavyweight World Championsiop Fight

Congrats to him.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

ďI spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.Ē ó W.C. Fields

+ Reply to Thread