+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014-2015 NHL Season Thread

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

2014-2015 NHL Season Thread

Season started last night.

Scores from opening night. Home team in caps; winners in bold:

Toronto 3
    MONTREAL 4

BOSTON 2
    Philadelphia 1

Calgary 2
    VANCOUVER 4

Los Angeles 0
    SAN JOSE 4

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Post Re: 2014-2015 NHL Season Thread

Buffalo to host the 2016 NHL Draft:

http://http://sports.yahoo.com/news/...0550--nhl.html

"BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) -- The NHL has selected the Buffalo Sabres to host the 2016 draft, a person familiar with the details told The Associated Press on Friday.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the league and the team have not publicly announced their plans to hold the draft at First Niagara Center in Buffalo.

The source added, NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman is expected to make a formal announcement in Buffalo on Monday before the Sabres' game against the Anaheim Ducks.

The 2016 draft in Buffalo will coincide with the final year of the Sabres' two-year agreement to host the league's annual pre-draft rookie scouting combine.

Buffalo has previously hosted the draft in 1991 and '98.

The 2014 draft was held in Philadelphia while the Florida Panthers will host the event in 2015.

The draft is typically held during the final weekend of June.

The Sabres opened their season this week with a loss to Columbus after finishing with the NHL's worst record last season. Earlier this week, Sabres owner Terry Pegula was approved as the new owner of the NFL's Buffalo Bills."

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

Re: 2014-2015 NHL Season Thread

headed to Blues-Flames tonight

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Thumbs up Re: 2014-2015 NHL Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgilicious View Post
    headed to Blues-Flames tonight
    Cool. Enjoy. Hope you have a good time.

I'll be tracking the Penguins/Leafs tonight... while watching the Hogs.

The Islanders and Devils are both 3-0 to start the season.

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

another crappy start to the season for the Rangers. they always dig them selves a hole. Nash is playing awesome. wish the team was taking advantage of that.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Go Caps.

Nice Win tonight 6-2 over devils.

2-0-2 to start not great, but I will take it.

Andre Burakovsky has looked great and off to a 4 point streak to start his career in the NHL. Ovechkin doing his thing with 5 goals already.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Quote Originally Posted by xAuBuRn View Post
    Go Caps.

Nice Win tonight 6-2 over devils.

2-0-2 to start not great, but I will take it.

Andre Burakovsky has looked great and off to a 4 point streak to start his career in the NHL. Ovechkin doing his thing with 5 goals already.
    Didn't know you are a Caps fan, XAuburn. How did that come to be, if I may ask?

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Didn't know you are a Caps fan, XAuburn. How did that come to be, if I may ask?

Long story but I will try to keep it short.

When I was a teenager my grandparents lived in Mobile Alabama ( lived in France before that). My Grandpa was a huge Mobile Mysticks fan. It is an ECHL team. He knew all the coaches, players donated a lot of money to the team. I think he started out as a player for the Mysticks Bob Woods. He eventually became the HC and they did very well. My grandfather kept in touch as I did. He came over to my grandfathers house quite often and they were living paycheck to paycheck. My grandfather bought a lot of stuff for Bob's kids for Christmas and other times of the year because they did not have the means to do so. He eventually after doing well got an opportunity to be a HC at the AHL which he won the Calder Cup I believe for the Hershey Bears. He then was hired by Bruce Boudreau as an assistant coach. I followed him at Hershey and continued to follow them when he was at the Caps. My dad grew up in DC and most of his side of the family still does. He has always been a Caps fan. The Caps then would fire Bruce, but the Ducks would snatch him up fast. He brought Bob Woods with him again. I continued to root for the Caps and always catch a couple games in Washington where I have some family and a game or two @ Carolina. I have game center and able to watch most of the games on my TV. Bob Woods last year actually took a job as the Head Coach and General Manager of the Saskatoon Blades.

Funny story: after game several years ago Mathieu Perreault got hit real bad and broke his nose in several different spots. Asked how Perreault was doing met them downstairs said he will be fine. He then came out dude did not look okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPaszKtdpFA

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

Nash is a beast so far this season. The Rangers have started to get going and thats good. Last year was a huge hole before they got going.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast