+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brandon Harris

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

LSU Brandon Harris

From what I saw tonight, it seems pretty darn obvious that Brandon Harris is a better qb than Anthony Jennings. I don't know if any of you saw the game, but when Jennings was in, our offense was totally out of sync and a turnover machine.

Harris came in and just dominated. What do you guys think will happen?

Personally, I say you throw Harris into the Auburn fire next week and roll with him the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Gunnery Sergeant tgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forums tgfny's Avatar

Re: Brandon Harris

Please don't. One more week with Jennings.

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tgfny View Post
    Please don't. One more week with Jennings.
    This..also..I'm pretty worried, not that I wouldn't be about an LSU game, but I've not been impressed with our play lately. Today was just another average performance and 3 of our touchdowns were nothing more then "throw it up and see what happens". Good thing is the defense is improved, but we may have actually lost our starting two linebackers for the next game due to injury and possibly our right tackle. I'm not sure what the injury report is on those guys just yet.
    War Damn Eagle

Master Gunnery Sergeant tgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forums tgfny's Avatar

Was the same victory as OU had.

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

We will have a bunch of freshmen playing on the road for the first time. I'd say Auburn has the advantage.

LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

With Brandon Harris in the game...one sees what LSU could be.

Harris has been our best quarterback since January.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    With Brandon Harris in the game...one sees what LSU could be.

Harris has been our best quarterback since January.
    He and Watson are the best true frosh QBs in the country.

Oilfield Trash RedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsRedNekTiger has a great deal of respect on the forums RedNekTiger's Avatar
    All of you can go to Hell, I am going to Texas.

I was at the game this Saturday. When Harris came in, the difference was amazing. Not only was he a better QB, the WRs ran better routes, the RBs hit the holes harder and the blocking was better. You could tell which QB the offense wanted and would follow. The defense even played better with Harris at QB. I think the VENDORS served beer with better effort.

OK, the last one was a joke. But I am serious about the defense. The whole atmosphere at Death Valley was poisonous after the 4th turnover of the 1st quarter. As soon as Harris came on the field, everything swung.
    Yes, THAT damn cool.

"I don't get it. If the educational system has been adjusted to cater to women, why are there still so many stupid ones?" - Wronghorns January 23, 2006

RedNekTiger - The Anti-Metrosexual - mngvol March 7, 2007

Speaking about the Holy Bible - "Yes I agree should not be taken literally." -swampmonster July 7, 2008

I love Cocks!!! - Rebel5AC March 18, 2010

When I wake up in the morning and I turn that film on, it's like reading a book and it's exciting. I don't read books, but if I read books it would be like reading a book. - Les Miles.

It's official. Brandon Harris is the starter.

Master Gunnery Sergeant YR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forumsYR_Tiger has a great deal of respect on the forums YR_Tiger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedNekTiger View Post
    .... I think the VENDORS served beer with better effort.

OK, the last one was a joke. But I am serious about the defense. The whole atmosphere at Death Valley was poisonous after the 4th turnover of the 1st quarter. As soon as Harris came on the field, everything swung.
    They serving beer at TS now days?
    ( o Y o )-- F250

Politics is like pro-wrestling -- Rollin' Baby

Good, Fast, Cheap....Pick two -- my buddy...
    Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.
    -Dwight D. Eisenhower

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast