+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Northern Illinois at Arkansas

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Arkansas Northern Illinois at Arkansas

The Northern Illinois Hunkies have the nation's longest road win streak at I think 19 games.

Not this time. The Hogs should out-muscle these chumps in much the same fashion they bullied Texas Tech, only Arkansas is at home for this game. I expect the game to get out of reach for the Hunkies by the 4th quarter. I took Arkansas minus 13 1/2 in the Vegas Lines contest for the whole $1000..

The game doesn't kick off until 7 pm central, which can often make it tough on a road team, and a big crowd is expected.

Arkansas just needs to take last weeks game plan and performance straight into this game and the Hunkies road win streak is done.

Moderator joehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forumsjoehogjoe has a great deal of respect on the forums joehogjoe's Avatar

Re: Northern Illinois at Arkansas

It's 17 games.

The game starts at 6 pm central time.

Two facts that Need to be pointed out/corrected.
    Never Yield!

Go Hogs

My American flag will hang upside down for the foreseeable future.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by joehogjoe View Post
    It's 17 games.

The game starts at 6 pm central time.

Two facts that Need to be pointed out/corrected.
    Thank you, JoeHog. I've never been real good at recitation of particulates. I was real close on both counts though.

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

I predict a 24 point win, for Arky.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

NIU is usually pretty good. I wouldn't be jumping on that 13.5 with real money if I were you, Dr.SS.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Texas Tech was a one point favorite.
    I bet on Ark in that game. I'm not knocking Ark, I think NIU is better than TT. They won at Northwestern by 8.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Arkansas Re: Northern Illinois at Arkansas

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Probably unless Northwestern is like Vanderbilt.
    We were favored by 2. The game was basically a push, even considering the home field for Tech. I agree Northwestern is not a good team. This is not one of Pat Fitzgerald's better squads. I think if NW was going to make a statement, they'd have beaten Cal a couple weeks ago.

I respect NIU's long road winning streak. I believe they will come to play on Saturday. Thus, the Hogs need to be ready and cannot expect to roll over the Huskies. We're going to have to earn it. Much like last week. Take anything for granted and Ark will be down. I still like our chances and I know BB will ensure the boys show up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast