+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Week 3 results and overall

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Week 3 results and overall

Bama Man

Cockee

ala2262
    CaroRazr
    Cuz
    Dr.SS
    Fighting
    fried
    JD
    MK
    Naval
    SC312

HoHo
    BigBlue
    Bubba
    GG
    GMan
    ID
    Reb32
    RNT
    RRGin
    Yoda
    Slayers

Dawgilicious
    DJ
    Freddie
    Herchel
    hound
    IBCW
    MSUDAWG
    Reb77
    RBBF
    Storm
    xauburn
    YR

Colt 45s
    Godores
    SEC453

Central MS

Coal

Overall

Bama Man

Cockee

Fighting
    TF

Herchel
    MK

[B]36[/B

ala2262
    Carorzr
    GDawg
    hound

Dr.SS
    IBCW
    JD
    RRGin
    Yoda
    Storm

HoHo
    Freddie
    fried
    Naval
    YR

Bubba
    Colt 45s
    GG
    GMan
    Reb77
    RBBF
    SC312
    xauburn

Godores
    ID
    RNT

Dawgilicious
    DJ

Central
    Reb32

Coal
    Slayers
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Week 3 results and overall

Thanks for posting, H.

I have my total points at 38 instead of 37. Can you double-check your spreadsheet?

Sergeant Cockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forumsCockee Don has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: Week 3 results and overall

Thanks H. I'm in 2nd now Yea.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MKfromPA View Post
    Thanks for posting, H.

I have my total points at 38 instead of 37. Can you double-check your spreadsheet?
    I have you at 11 +13 +13. I will go back and check.

13 is correct for this week. You missed Va Tech, Louisville, and UGA.
    Last edited by Herchel; 09-14-2014 at 12:09 PM.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I have you at 11 +13 +13. I will go back and check.
    11 + 13 + 13 is correct. Somehow I gave myself credit for Michigan beating Notre Dame last week, which didn't happen. 37 total points for my entry is correct, through 3 weeks.

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

Gheez, who was the dumba$$ that picked UTSA over OK State? Oh wait, that was me.

James Franklin is gone, and still sticking it to me. I cant believe Rootgers lost to that clown.

Quote Originally Posted by houndofthebaskervols View Post
    Gheez, who was the dumba$$ that picked UTSA over OK State? Oh wait, that was me.

James Franklin is gone, and still sticking it to me. I cant believe Rootgers lost to that clown.
    Me too.
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Sergeant ALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forumsALA2262 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Thanks for getting my picks in the results even though my entries are not being posted.

Master Gunnery Sergeant FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Thanks H
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Gunnery Sergeant Carolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forumsCarolina Razorback has a great deal of respect on the forums Carolina Razorback's Avatar

Thanks H...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast