+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hall of Fame RB Eric Dickerson: ‘Texas, Texas A&M and Alabama all cheat’

Sergeant SEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forumsSEC Yoda has a great deal of respect on the forums

Hall of Fame RB Eric Dickerson: ‘Texas, Texas A&M and Alabama all cheat’

I am shocked.

“They still cheat. All of the schools still cheat,” Dickerson said. “The big schools still cheat. You think Texas isn’t cheating? You think A&M isn’t cheating? You think Alabama ain’t cheating? Yeah right. That’s laughable … You ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying.”
    Hall of Fame RB Eric Dickerson: ‘Texas, Texas A&M and Alabama all cheat’

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

Re: Hall of Fame RB Eric Dickerson: ‘Texas, Texas A&M and Alabama all cheat’

Well, he would know.

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

That's pretty rich coming from a player whose team is the only one to receive the death penalty.
    Go Dawgs!

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Dickerson is a noted authority on cheating after all...
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

I knew a coach who recruited him for OK State. He said Dickerson wanted $10K for an official visit, and $50K to sign.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

And he is more than likely correct. If you think major schools don't cheat, you probably have your head buried in the sand.

Master Gunnery Sergeant tgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forumstgfny has a great deal of respect on the forums tgfny's Avatar

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

He's saying ALL big Universities cheat.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    And he is more than likely correct. If you think major schools don't cheat, you probably have your head buried in the sand.
    I have my head buried in the sand.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

“I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields

Staff Sergeant houndofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forumshoundofthebaskervols has a great deal of respect on the forums houndofthebaskervols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    I have my head buried in the sand.
    Good policy. What we dont know cant hurt us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast