+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UGA DL Jonahan Taylor arrested for felony aggravated assault

Gunnery Sergeant Friedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forumsFriedchickenman has a great deal of respect on the forums Friedchickenman's Avatar

Re: UGA DL Jonahan Taylor arrested for felony aggravated assault

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    till he shows up at Auburn with a "clean slate," then he is deserving of his second chance
    They really should start teaching basic arithmetic in Georgia, as that theoretically would be his third chance. He was already on his second chance here, you know, from where he was found guilty of stealing, and Richt kept him on the team without any real punishment. Oh wait, is this the part where I do it? Oh it is! "Gus would've never kept a player on the football team that was actually found guilty of stealing!" "We don't have thugs on our football team!" Is that how I properly act like a Georgia fan?

It must be amusing though, having so much egg on your face, after how loudly your fanbase has cried and cried about players from other schools, but perhaps you might ask Aaron Murray about eggs, as correct me if I'm wrong, your fanbase actually egged his house after your defense lost another game for him, and right after he found out his dad had cancer.

Hey though, at least now you'll be able to kick this trash off the team, which is too bad considering he fits in with your own campus decor after a football game, as apparently none of your fanbase knows how to clean up a tailgate site and has no regard for the grounds upon which your university stands.

In the end, I guess the only conclusion I have come to, after reading through this thread, where I thought I might see the least bit humility in a fanbase that I used to respect and hold in higher regard, that the truth is simply what I see here, pathetic trash.
    War Damn Eagle

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

We all end up with players who do stupid things to squander huge amounts of God given talent, and it is unfortunate. However, nothing will stop rival fans from launching rocks from the proverbial glass house.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

Yea like UGA is the only players getting arrested to answer your question no PLAYERS will never learn no matter if they at UGA or TCU. I'm surprised this guy hasn't been kicked off the team yet to be honest.
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    Yea like UGA is the only players getting arrested to answer your question no PLAYERS will never learn no matter if they at UGA or TCU. I'm surprised this guy hasn't been kicked off the team yet to be honest.
    They have more players arrested on a consistent basis. I just find it funny that UGA fans like to act like St. Richt is so good at discipline yet they usually have one of if not the most players arrested year in and year out.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

General georgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forumsgeorgiaguy31015 has a great deal of respect on the forums georgiaguy31015's Avatar

So how is your post any different?
    YOU MESS WITH THE BULL YOU GET THE HORNS!

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Friedchickenman View Post
    They really should start teaching basic arithmetic in Georgia, as that theoretically would be his third chance. He was already on his second chance here, you know, from where he was found guilty of stealing, and Richt kept him on the team without any real punishment. Oh wait, is this the part where I do it? Oh it is! "Gus would've never kept a player on the football team that was actually found guilty of stealing!" "We don't have thugs on our football team!" Is that how I properly act like a Georgia fan?

It must be amusing though, having so much egg on your face, after how loudly your fanbase has cried and cried about players from other schools, but perhaps you might ask Aaron Murray about eggs, as correct me if I'm wrong, your fanbase actually egged his house after your defense lost another game for him, and right after he found out his dad had cancer.

Hey though, at least now you'll be able to kick this trash off the team, which is too bad considering he fits in with your own campus decor after a football game, as apparently none of your fanbase knows how to clean up a tailgate site and has no regard for the grounds upon which your university stands.

In the end, I guess the only conclusion I have come to, after reading through this thread, where I thought I might see the least bit humility in a fanbase that I used to respect and hold in higher regard, that the truth is simply what I see here, pathetic trash.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

Looks like Auburn will have another excellent D-Line recruit for next season. Woe Eeegul!

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

They really should start teaching basic arithmetic in Georgia,
    I appreciate the set up...

you know, from where he was found guilty of stealing
    Actually he wasn't "found" guilty. There was no trial. He entered a pre-trial (for you folks in Alabama - that means there was no trial and hence no guilty verdict) intervention program.

See dumbass - if you would have read a little further, you would see I was kidding. Normally the smiley gives that away, but I guess it needs to be spelled out for you, which I helpfully did a couple of posts later. But I suppose reading comprehension is lacking in Alabama as well.

Private First Class TexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forumsTexAubie2014 has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    GAPD police.. .#1 recruiting tool for Auburn University.
    I don't care where you went to school or who you pull for, that's funny stuff right there.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaguy31015 View Post
    I think the only reason he isn't officially gone is because he is still in jail, IIRC, and I would bet Richt wants to talk to him face to face before he boots him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast