+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UGA DL Jonahan Taylor arrested for felony aggravated assault

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: UGA DL Jonahan Taylor arrested for felony aggravated assault

I seriously doubt Auburn will offer him. I was kidding.

Richt can only do so much. This very talented fellow was already on thin ice, given his involvement in the check cashing scheme.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps scgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forumsscgamecock312 has a great deal of respect on the forums scgamecock312's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I seriously doubt Auburn will offer him. I was kidding.

Richt can only do so much. This very talented fellow was already on thin ice, given his involvement in the check cashing scheme.
    I agree. I like to give a hard time, but you can't watch these guys 24/7.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Georgia

Here we go again.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scgamecock312 View Post
    I'd really been wondering why he wasn't developing really, since he was such a beast coming out of HS, but I suppose we have our answer. He's a ****head.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    UGA police.. .#1 recruiting tool for Auburn University.

But seriously guys, let's wait for the team vote before we assume he is kicked off. K?

Gunnery Sergeant BoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forumsBoulevardDawg has a great deal of respect on the forums BoulevardDawg's Avatar

Taylor was a redshirt soph. just about to kick some butt on the field. maybe the strongest guy we have. this one hurts more than the DB dumba$$es from a football standpoint. but off with his head. or at least kick his butt all the way to Auburn.

The Legend Killer Djshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forumsDjshockley3 has a great deal of respect on the forums Djshockley3's Avatar

I really would not talk **** if I was an Auburn fan. 2 thugs kicked off UGA ended up at Auburn in the last year.

Moderator JRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forumsJRS has a great deal of respect on the forums JRS's Avatar

Another prime UGA example. A criminal breed they are.

Master Sergeant HIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forumsHIGHTIDES has a great deal of respect on the forums

For the record, I'm totally kidding. This sucks for the fans. I'm not sure why this seems to happen so frequently at UGA but I bet it's aggravating as hell. I always say it all falls on the head coach, but as mentioned before, they can't be 24/7babysitters. They just have to make these athletes WANT to be better. We all have our bad kids, or idiots or kids being kids and making mistakes though. I don't think kicking them off the team is the only way to show discipline.. If anything, I think that may be the easiest way out. SOmetimes that's the only choice, but working with players and making them want to better themselves is a long term plan that could help those around the team as well… If these guys stick around and wise up, they become team leaders and can lead by example. OR something.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by HIGHTIDES View Post
    For the record, I'm totally kidding. This sucks for the fans. I'm not sure why this seems to happen so frequently at UGA but I bet it's aggravating as hell. I always say it all falls on the head coach, but as mentioned before, they can't be 24/7babysitters. They just have to make these athletes WANT to be better. We all have our bad kids, or idiots or kids being kids and making mistakes though. I don't think kicking them off the team is the only way to show discipline.. If anything, I think that may be the easiest way out. SOmetimes that's the only choice, but working with players and making them want to better themselves is a long term plan that could help those around the team as well… If these guys stick around and wise up, they become team leaders and can lead by example. OR something.
    Your going to have students who get arrested who do severe crimes like the case here, but other times I agree the right decision is not to kick them off the team. At the end of the day UGA seems to always have more arrest than anyone else. This year Texas A&M seems to be competing with UGA. You have to question why when UGA is always has athletes getting arrested in the off-season. UGA loves to brag about kicking the most players off their team something I will never understand. I guess when other teams are beating you with ex-players I would be angry also. I always believe people deserve a second chance and sometimes even a 3rd (depending on the crime).

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast