+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Pro QB Jacob Eason and OT Ben Cleveland commit to UGA

Master Sergeant Dawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawgilicious has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawgilicious's Avatar

2016 Pro QB Jacob Eason and OT Ben Cleveland commit to UGA

Eason is #1 Pro QB for 2016 and top 5 player according to 247. Eason is from Lake Stevens, WA

Cleveland is a 6'7'' 322 OT from Toccoa, GA and a 5*

2015 SECF Fantasy Football CHAMPION

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: 2016 Pro QB Jacob Eason and OT Ben Cleveland commit to UGA

I was just going to post this. They are saying the Eason kid has the best HS arm they've seen since Stafford.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    I was just going to post this. They are saying the Eason kid has the best HS arm they've seen since Stafford.
    Eason has the best QB tape, as a passer, that I've seen since Stafford. Easily. He is unreal. This is a HUGE get, I was fully him to us eventually after how well this weekend went, but didn't expect it to happen this soon. To get Cleveland with him is just a massive get, literally and figuratively. Both of these guys are hugely popular in the '16 class and a lot of top guys want to play with them.

This is seriously some of the biggest recruiting news we've ever had.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Optik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forumsOptik has a great deal of respect on the forums Optik's Avatar

Eason's video, remember he is just a sophomore here. Does such an amazing job of leading his receivers, so much touch and zip on his passes. He'd be the best QB in this class or '14, easily is the best in '16, so far.

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Two huge gets for UGA.

I'm surprised UGA has never had a #1 class at least that I can remember. I would not be the least bit surprised if 2016 they get the # 1 class depending on how many spots they will have.

Congrats.

Crazy how early recruiting starts now.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Cleveland at DawgNight last night:

He's a monster.

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Optik View Post
    Cleveland at DawgNight last night:

He's a monster.
    They have him at 320 and I don't see much fat on him.

Quote Originally Posted by lbzdually View Post
    They have him at 320 and I don't see much fat on him.
    6'7", 325 I think is what he weighed in at last night and runs a 5.0 in the 40. He has no fat, he is a freak.

This is a post from Ryan Bartow on 247 about the first time the met Cleveland.

Two springs ago, in March of 2013, I got a call from then Toccoa (GA) Stephens County coach Travis Noland. He said he had a stud and told all of the instate media but none had come out to check him out. I made the short trek from at the time South Carolina and it turned out to be a Top 3 school visit ever for me in the last 9 years.
    There I met Ben Cleveland. Then a 14-year old freshman. He had visited Clemson once for a bowl practice that winter but hadn't received any college interest letters at that point.
    When I arrived Noland told me before he opened the weight room: "get ready to see this freak."
    I walk in and saw what I thought was an assistant coach or a 30-year old huge grown man.
    Cleveland then went on to put on a show I had never seen. He ran a 5.0 flat that afternoon in the 40. He was running 200s around the track and more than keeping up with all of the skill players. He repped 300 pounds multiple times on the bench. At the end of workout he did 225 on the bench 22 times!!!
    He was all of 6-7, 315. Lean and mean. Carried a 3.6 GPa. Looked like an OL that Wisconsin traditionally lines up with.
    All this at the age of 14.
    I'm was in awe and giddy leaving that place. Extremely rare.
    I put out a story the next morning called "Huge Upside." Less than two hours later Cleveland picked up his first offer from Florida coach Will Muschamp.
    He called to inform me of the news.
    I remember it vividly: "Mr. Bartow thanks for the great story. The Gators offered. I appreciate it. I'm headed out to hunt some squirrels so I can get me some dinner."
    Soon the likes of Texas, Georgia, Clemson and everyone else followed with offers.
    He has college size, power, explosion and everything else you want at an extremely young age.
    A legit all day 5-star get for the Dawgs.

Eason and Cleveland at DawgNight.

@RadiNabulsi: I think Jacob Eason will adjust to the culture shock just fine... RT @skinnyqb10: The sweet tea down here is killer
    Welcome home, Jacob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast