+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UGA's Brandon Morris arrested for felony pot possession

Hybrid View

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

UGA's Brandon Morris arrested for felony pot possession

Send him packing.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: UGA's Brandon Morris arrested for felony pot possession

Oh man. I know many will say Mann, but for my money, when we've played UGA these past two years, it's always been Brandon Morris that's worked us over. He's always played well against us. He's tough to defend and he's a pretty versatile guy and he's big for a 3. He reminds me a lot of Alex Poythress. I hope that he can be overcome whatever issues he has. I hope he's not kicked off the team, because basketball could be his way out. If he is kicked out, I'd believe several schools would be all over him... I wouldn't mind of UK picked him up, although I know Cal wouldn't.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

Gunnery Sergeant dnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forumsdnmuga93 has a great deal of respect on the forums dnmuga93's Avatar

He gone.

http://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mo...rrest-29610735

18 grams plus a digital scale= possession with intent to distribute. Adios...

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dnmuga93 View Post
    He gone.

http://georgia.247sports.com/Bolt/Mo...rrest-29610735

18 grams plus a digital scale= possession with intent to distribute. Adios...
    Not being a pot smoker, how many joints will 18 grams make?
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herchel View Post
    36 for a conservative smoker
    18 for an average smoker
    9 or less for an Auburn Tiger
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    36 for a conservative smoker
    18 for an average smoker
    9 or less for an Auburn Tiger
    Well then, he needs to go to the pokey for a spell. Can you transfer to Auburn from the pokey?
    Deo Vindice

Peggy Noonan

Franz Kafka

Master Gunnery Sergeant ugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forumsugabrad has a great deal of respect on the forums

28 grams is an ounce. When I attended UGA and lived in Athens, possession of an ounce or less of pot was a misdemeanor. Times have changed. I'm glad I live in Washington...
    Go Dawgs!

Sergeant lz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forumslz2112 has a great deal of respect on the forums lz2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ugabrad View Post
    28 grams is an ounce. When I attended UGA and lived in Athens, possession of an ounce or less of pot was a misdemeanor. Times have changed. I'm glad I live in Washington...
    I'm sure it was the scale that brought on the "attempt to distribute" charge. That said, the only time I ever carried around more than a half ounce when I didn't plan to sell it was when I was a hard core pot head that needed help.

For casual use, there is never a reason to have more than a quarter.

Master Gunnery Sergeant Heck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forumsHeck Pup has a great deal of respect on the forums Heck Pup's Avatar

36-40 depending on how fat you roll em'. The brothers prefer the hollowed-out cigars though, so that much might roll about 15 "blunts".

Brigadier General kentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forumskentubbybasketball has a great deal of respect on the forums

This will hurt Fox's job security IMO. I realize that's not the biggest deal here, but just a discussion point. Morris as a junior had two more years left and he was a hard cover. It's going to hurt depth and Fox is already on a tenuous rope himself with only a two year extension.
    KT is so knowelegable about basketball, he can back his **** up. He can rip a program 6 ways to Sunday, yet turn around in the next breath and explain why that same program should/could/will be/is a great program.
    -Storm

I like and respect kentubby, he does know his stuff when it concerns college basketball.
    msudawgs1964

This board would be boring if it wasn't for Kentubby's posts and the responses he gets.
    -fatboydog

Kentubby is one of my favorite posters on this board. Sure he has some personal views, but this board would be so if everyone agreed all the time that it wouldn't be worth going to. I'd challenge you to find another poster on this board that knows as much about EVERY SEC team as he does. He knows more about lowly South Carolina and our recruiting then alot of our own fans do. It would be a sad day for the basketball forum if he ever left.
    -SCfan804

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast