+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan Mincy Arrested for Marijuan Possession

Staff Sergeant xAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forumsxAuBuRn has a great deal of respect on the forums

Auburn Jonathan Mincy Arrested for Marijuan Possession

http://www.wtvy.com/sports/headlines...l?device=phone

I guess these kids never learn. He almost for sure kicked off the team. He was the going to be the taking Chris Davis spot at corner.Since he is gone what I foresee happening in our secondary is one of Holsey or Therezie will move to corner. Therezie stay at star IMO. McNeil was kicked off last season doing the same thing.

RIP: Philip Lutzenkirchen

Master Gunnery Sergeant LSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forumsLSUTigers1404 has a great deal of respect on the forums LSUTigers1404's Avatar

Re: Jonathan Mincy Arrested for Marijuan Possession

If he is kicked off because of marijuana, that is stupid. No reason to kick him off the team for this.

Quote Originally Posted by dawgstud View Post
    LSU fans are like black people. They just seem to enjoy life more than the rest of us.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    If he is kicked off because of marijuana, that is stupid. No reason to kick him off the team for this.
    You cannot be serious. No way he is kicked off the team.
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

When Malzahn took over, he made it clear that players have to walk the straight and narrow. Demetrius McNeal, the top returning defensive player and a certain starter, was arrested for 2nd degree possession -- the same charge as Mincy. He was dismissed from the team immediately, no discussion.

Well, a year has passed. The university and the athletic department have official procedures, sure, and like most schools, a failed drug test or something like that would normally involve missed games for a first offense. But Malzahn is not real tolerant of arrests.

The sad thing is, Mincy has been one of the players going around to schools talking to kids about staying on track, getting your education, staying away from drugs, staying out of trouble. Mincy has already graduated. He's a smart kid and a good young man. But this hypocrisy will not serve him well.

It is mandatory quiet period in recruiting right now, so Malzahn went to Hawaii on vacation, thinking this was the only time he could take a break. Now this. I'm sure he will be seriously pizzed when he returns. I expect him to immediately suspend Mincy "indefinitely" until the case against him shapes up.

I don't think anything happens until the case is clarified, which will happen in August. Mincy will likely sit out Fall camp. With Bessant, all charges were dropped because the driver owned up to possession. That will not be the case with Mincy. The baggy was in the back seat with him and his date. He had shake on his clothes. The best he can hope for is an education/deferral program as a first time offender with his record expunged after he completes it. If that happens, Malzahn *might* let him return to the team sometime mid-season. I really don't think he'll play early in the year, no matter what.

Auburn players have kept out of trouble for more than a year. It's a real downer that the clean record ends with Mincy.

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

The sad thing is, Mincy has been one of the players going around to schools talking to kids about staying on track, getting your education, staying away from drugs, staying out of trouble. Mincy has already graduated. He's a smart kid and a good young man. But this hypocrisy will not serve him well.
    Participated in a DARE event a couple days before his arrest...

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

i dont see him being kicked off. what kind of double standard does malz preach?

commit crimes and get kicked from other teams, we want you on our team.
    commit crimes at Auburn, you will be kicked off the team, we dont want you.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

That is turble news, jus turble. This means that Auburn doesn't have any chance of beating Arkansas.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LSUTigers1404 View Post
    One thing it does if he is kicked off, is it makes the point if you are weed smoker, don't even think about signing with Auburn. In the long run, Gus will be the winner.

Gunnery Sergeant AURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forumsAURex has a great deal of respect on the forums AURex's Avatar

Bubba, it's not a double standard at all.

Do you think other coaches are any different? Is Bielema your holy man?

Do you think Arkansas never signs kids who have been arrested? You've got at least one on the team right now who was arrested on weapons charges, but then came to Arkansas. A chance to turn his life around.

However, do you think, if he or any other Arkansas player gets arrested and convicted of a crime, the player would be dismissed from the team?

Is that a double standard?

Do you think, if Tray Matthews had expressed any interest at all in going to Arkansas that Bielema would have turned him away? I don't think he's THAT stupid.

Mincy has not been convicted of anything yet. If the charges are dropped (unlikely) or if he goes into a diversion/education program and the charges dismissed as a result, Malzahn might allow him to stay on the team but just suspend him for multiple games. If he is convicted, I think there's less of a chance he'll be with the team.

This would be Mincy's last season. I'm sure he was hoping for an NFL career. He just really screwed up. And I'm sure he knows it.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Don't cry. I didn't say Beilema was a holy man. If you can show me where I did I will leave here forever.

GFY. I made a valid statement not attacking but pointing out it's ok to be a criminal and come to auburn but not to be a criminal and stay at auburn. Is that not true? Since the thread is about auburn I commented about auburn.

Which one of the Arkansas players was arrested on weapons charges? Do tell...

Dyer wanted to come back to Arkansas and Beilema said no. Why wouldn't he deny any other criminals? Maybe he will maybe he won't but this is about Gus and auburn and the criminal culture there.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast