+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arkansas at Alabama

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

Re: Arkansas at Alabama

Bama by 70

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zud the hut View Post
    I would also point out to you that TAMU is playing better since that Laughayet game. It took them that long to get over UCLA.
    Sumlin is going to give anyone a tough game. It is his MO. I'd take him at Arkansas.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    That was my point. Bama might have bought their own press a bit before the TAMU game and the Aggies showed them you can't just show up and win. So I expect Bama to be fully motivated and ready to make a point v. Arkansas. Whether it's Allen or the other kid, if he's not a mobile QB and you don't have an elite OL, it's gonna be a long day for any QB, esp one making his first start. Do you honestly want a kids first start to be on the road against a Bama defense that's finally getting close to healthy and had their asses chewed by Saban all week? It could crush a kids confidence before his career even really gets started.
    Saban is chewing @ss and the players are probably thinking yada yada yada, same old coach. Saban is glad he got out of College Station with a win...The @ss chewing is a show. If anything, A&M exposed some weaknesses of Alabama. Of course Beilema won't be able to exploit those though.

And yeah, if Goliath Kelley is going to get his first start, I'd prefer it to be against the best team in the conference on the road. He'll get a taste of what it is like to go on the road in the SEC and face the best team out there. Can't ask for a better opportunity to break him in.

Like I said, if Allen starts I expect a Bama blowout, probably not 70-0 like DBS predicted, but 70-7 wouldn't be a surprise. Lol. But if Goliath starts, I expect Arkansas to give their best effort in the last two seasons. How all that turns out is yet to be seen.

Don't forget, 6th ranked TCU was tied with Arkansas with 6 minutes to go in the game, before Allen performed his predictably regular late game flop.

I'm not throwing in the towel until I see Allen under center for the first snap. Then I will throw in the towel.

Master Sergeant zud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forumszud the hut has a great deal of respect on the forums zud the hut's Avatar

[/QUOTE]I'm not throwing in the towel until I see Allen under center for the first snap. Then I will throw in the towel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the chuckle! Made me smile.
    Trick Magnet The Hut Valentine

I'm not throwing in the towel until I see Allen under center for the first snap. Then I will throw in the towel.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the chuckle! Made me smile.[/QUOTE]

OU fans chuckled at the thought of Iowa State (with a third string QB going in his first ever game) would beat them for the first time in 28 years, and the first time in over 50 years at Norman. LSU laughed out loud at the thought of Troy beating them. Bama may be chuckling too, but the game is yet to be played. Give me Goliath Kelley at QB, I'll give Bama a game.

Administrator Herchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forumsHerchel has a great deal of respect on the forums Herchel's Avatar

It ain't over til it's over - Yogi
    Deo Vindice

"Put a federal agency in charge of the Sahara Desert and it will run out of sand".

Peggy Noonan

"One idiot is an idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

Franz Kafka

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields

Moderator MKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forumsMKfromPA has a great deal of respect on the forums MKfromPA's Avatar

Hogs are gonna get rolled. :(

Master Gunnery Sergeant SavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forumsSavageOrangeJug has a great deal of respect on the forums SavageOrangeJug's Avatar

This game is going to be a big one. They say fans from both schools are arriving and the parking lots are already filling up.

MFR Bubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forumsBubba has a great deal of respect on the forums Bubba's Avatar

Is this game really gonna happen? At what point do we put the players safety as a priority? Both these coaches were against the HUNH bc of player safety, now Beilema is going to fly his bad news boars to Tuscaloosa for what possibly could be a suicide mission.

50-0. May be more. But it will not be less.
    ALL HAIL BRET BIELEMA AND GLORIOUS ARKANSAS!!!

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
    ~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
    ~George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by SavageOrangeJug View Post
    This game is going to be a big one. They say fans from both schools are arriving and the parking lots are already filling up.

Lol!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast