+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: UGA at AU

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: UGA at AU

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisDawg63 View Post
    Yes, I have to say Congrats to AU. Who besides AlienBeans is an Aubie that still is in SECF? History of rivalry would tell tale that Aubie was overdue the W.

First half, after keeping them out of end zone on 3 consecutive series, I was still believing we could pull it off. With that beginning of 2nd half, I became aware, Aubie was gonna pull the domination and stay persistent.

Sure CKS will use this game as a instruction for awhile to get their **** together. Cheney??....it just still getting us down when opposing D knows the constant frequency of our gameplan. Gotta be a better OC out there for us.

Sent from my K90U using Tapatalk
    GoAU, for one. And xAuburnx
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forumsGoAU has a great deal of respect on the forums GoAU's Avatar

Yep, I'm still here

During the work week I don't have a bunch of time, but try and check in when I can.
    US Army Rangers - Chlorine for the world's gene pool

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoAU View Post
    Yep, I'm still here

During the work week I don't have a bunch of time, but try and check in when I can.
    Don't worry no one misses Auburn fans much lolol
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456