+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The Memo...

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Re: The Memo...

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    If you knew what you were talking about, you could easily put the pieces together yourself, but you do not. An astute observer would realize that ALL BUT ONE person in FBI leadership have been fired or reassigned; could see how GOOD Trump really is.

The ONLY person Trump has fired (in this entire episode) was Comey; Director Wray obviously held to his guns about something in Democrat Memo... can’t you guess?!

And I’m pretty sure this is going to leak — if it does, I’ll explain why in The Crescendo...

Then you can be happy that you have your memo... and I’ll LOL all week long!
    I know Trump is purging the FBI - setting up a classic confrontation with Mueller, and continuing to obstruct Justice daily. Not that it matters, because Trumpians do not care whether he commits a crime.

However, you post does not address your obvious change in position. Whatever Trump says, Zou (and most republicans) will parrot. I get it, lawlessness is OK, destroying the LE community is OK, allowing Russia to run roughshod over our system of government is OK. That is, so long as it favors Trump.

You don't get it - your cult of personality is dangerous to our country.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Russia Russia Russia.

Marsha Marsha Marsha.

Blah Blah Blah.

Note: Uranium One.

Long Live Stalin.
    Make Gulag Great Again jshd

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I know Trump is purging the FBI - setting up a classic confrontation with Mueller, and continuing to obstruct Justice daily. Not that it matters, because Trumpians do not care whether he commits a crime.

However, you post does not address your obvious change in position. Whatever Trump says, Zou (and most republicans) will parrot. I get it, lawlessness is OK, destroying the LE community is OK, allowing Russia to run roughshod over our system of government is OK. That is, so long as it favors Trump.

You don't get it - your cult of personality is dangerous to our country.
    Gaslighting again?!?

The fight was with FBI — not Trump. Unless you are making the argument that Trump should go against the advice of FBI & use his power to declassify information... at the expense of national security.

Is that what you are saying? That he should throw a bone to the scum suckers involved in trying to take him down?

Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

He already went against the FBI when he declassified the Nunes memo. Damn dude, get basic facts right.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

He had the facts right.

Ok, so its cool for trump to ignore FBI recommendations so long as it favors him.

The double standard yall support is ridiculous.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

He already went against the FBI when he declassified the Nunes memo. Damn dude, get basic facts right.
    This is what I mean by gaslighting...

- you don’t want him to use his powers to declassify the Rep. memo bc it hurts LE & Nat Sec
    - you DO want him to hurt LE & Nat Sec for Dem memo
    - but he still hurts LR & Nat Sec

?!?!?!?!

And somehow you still act like you have a principled argument...

https://www.amazon.com/Liberalism-Me...SIN=1595550437
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    He had the facts right.
    Complete inability to understand facts...

No, I want him (And you) to be consistent. You call for transparency, yet support Trumps double standard.

This isn't rocket science...

No, I want him (And you) to be consistent. You call for transparency, yet support Trumps double standard.

This isn't rocket science...
    I support Chairman Mao's political ideology and the communist truth as spoken by Master Hossfly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819 LastLast