+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bill O'Reilly joins Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Re: Bill O'Reilly joins Megyn Kelly and Greta Van Susteren

Quote Originally Posted by Just Some Hog Dude View Post
    Only ignorant old men watch that silly propaganda. Tune into communist radio for the real news.

www.kpfa.org
    I enjoyed Megyn and Greta on Fox News. But O'Reilly's bloviating and Hannity's arrogance were very tiresome.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    I enjoyed Megyn and Greta on Fox News. But O'Reilly's bloviating and Hannity's arrogance were very tiresome.
    I understand why conservatives like the corporate media but I can't stand to watch it. Especially now when they are constantly warmongering. I feel like I am living in Oceania when I see it.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

I understand why conservatives like the corporate media but I can't stand to watch it. Especially now when they are constantly warmongering. I feel like I am living in Oceania when I see it.
    O'Reilly was their big gun on Fox News. His departure will hurt their ratings, perhaps permanently.

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

O'Reilly was their big gun on Fox News. His departure will hurt their ratings, perhaps permanently.
    I don't watch him, but I agree -- he was a ratings animal!! And so was Meg...

Master Gunnery Sergeant FreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forumsFreddieMac has a great deal of respect on the forums FreddieMac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I don't watch him, but I agree -- he was a ratings animal!! And so was Meg...
    Tucker Carlson was pulling just as good, slightly less per night. I think he will pick up where O'Reilly left off.
    I have made my peace with Les Miles, I want him to stay. Go away Michigan. It is is not the 11 games winning seasons or the Yoda like press conferences. He eats grass and knows Tiger Stadium grass taste best! That is a special brand of crazy I want to see of years to come! GEAUX TIGERS!

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMac View Post
    I had been watching his show a little since the election. It was getting boring and bad. It is time for him to go anyway.
    I agree. He became way too full of himself. I don't watch Fox that often, but I have enjoyed Tucker Carlson. He'll do well in that time slot.
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Despite O'Reilly's efforts for over twenty-years, in the end the "Pinheads" won.

Major Just Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forumsJust Some Hog Dude has a great deal of respect on the forums Just Some Hog Dude's Avatar

Despite O'Reilly's efforts for over twenty-years, in the end the "Pinheads" won.
    I don't know. One of his fellow p-grabbers got elected president.

I don't know. One of his fellow p-grabbers got elected president.
    Well, I can't say anything. It would be hypocritical of me to criticize a man for doing that.

Well, I can't say anything. It would be hypocritical of me to criticize a man for doing that.
    What? Sexually harassing and assaulting women? I don't think a real man would do that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast