View Poll Results: Which team has the best chance to win it all before the others?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kentucky

5 26.32%
  • Mississippi State

1 5.26%
  • Missouri

4 21.05%
  • South Carolina

8 42.11%
  • Vanderbilt

1 5.26%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which SEC Team Wins A National First

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Re: Which SEC Team Wins A National First

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    In HS the cut block was only allowed between the tackles... and I don't remember HS lineman being good enough to drop a cut on a blitz. I'm sure it happened, but it was probably during a down block and not intended for the blitz.

So it was definitely new to me when I was a Fr and tried to make a statement on the lead blockers; I think that is a lesson for a lot of incoming FR LB's and I'm sure it is fun for the OL to provide the lesson plan!!
    Cutting in the open field is much harder than doing it at the LOS, if you don't time it right or roll right you just look like an ******* who fell down lol.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Side note... Bama Man, did you know Lamar Thomas is UK's WR coach?
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GR8NESS View Post
    Side note... Bama Man, did you know Lamar Thomas is UK's WR coach?
    I'm surprised anyone would hire his arrogant ass. After that debacle when Miami and FIU brawled and Thomas encouraged it, I figured he'd never land a job in CFB again. He was a decent enough WR, but I can't stand him. Teague embarrassing him is one of my fav moments ever. He got shut down hardcore by Bama.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Moderator GR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forumsGR8NESS has a great deal of respect on the forums GR8NESS's Avatar

Hired him away from UofL... dude is an aces recruiter.
    Kentucky 41 - Louisville 38.
    L's Down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234