+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: All SEC National Championship Game - UGA vs Bama

Gunnery Sergeant Dawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg4life has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: All SEC National Championship Game - UGA vs Bama

The funny thing is, this game exposed just how close but how far away Fromm is. I thought Riley Ridley just didn’t progress but when Javon got injured he slid into his role on the side of the field that Fromm is at his best throwing and had a career game…which showed me what I was hoping was not true, Fromm really didn’t progress as much as I had hoped over the season with making progressions.

Georgia won’t be back next season. You don’t survive the defensive losses that will happen without a step back, and I don’t care about there being a different coaching staff, new attitude and new way, etc, that step back is going to happen to about the top 15-20. The secondary will be more talented and possible better later, but the front 7 will be taking a major step backward for at least that season.

I expect Georgia to still make the SECCG this coming season but this time, get absolutely stomped on by Alabama. I have zero hope for that game when it occurs. The same pattern with Georgia and Nick Saban that has gone on for years (back to 2003) will continue despite a new staff. Close game then next one is a blowout.
    Georgia sports are like Charlie Brown. They will always tease you, and then Lucy will take that football up away from Charlie and he'll flip upside down, saying "Oh brother".

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.SwineSmeller View Post
    BamaMan appreciated BleedPurps neutral corner post in the Congrats Bama thread, but je won't be appreciatjve of my neutral corner post, which shows BamaMan only likes a neutral corner opinion if it is in his corner.
    Bc you're full of ****. Simple as that. You aren't neutral and never have been. BPG LOATHES Alabama and still saw it as an evenly called game. The refs gave UGA seven points. And you're examples are wrong. Wilson didn't punch Fromm, he shoved his head. Open hands. The PI call was close, but ball was in air and WR fell.

The kid on the kickoff team should've been ejected. But he was a complete non factor, he made one ST tackle after, a tackle that three or four more Bama players were in position to make.
    The game was chippy early, I saw a LOT of late jawing and face grabs from UGA, were any called? Nope. Bama got held on the inside a lot, were any called on either team? Nope.

You're just wrong. If you can't tell the difference between a punch and a shove, why should I respect your opinion?
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Bc you're full of ****. Simple as that. You aren't neutral and never have been. BPG LOATHES Alabama and still saw it as an evenly called game. The refs gave UGA seven points. And you're examples are wrong. Wilson didn't punch Fromm, he shoved his head. Open hands. The PI call was close, but ball was in air and WR fell.

The kid on the kickoff team should've been ejected. But he was a complete non factor, he made one ST tackle after, a tackle that three or four more Bama players were in position to make.
    The game was chippy early, I saw a LOT of late jawing and face grabs from UGA, were any called? Nope. Bama got held on the inside a lot, were any called on either team? Nope.

You're just wrong. If you can't tell the difference between a punch and a shove, why should I respect your opinion?
    I told y'all that BamaMan would not like my neutral corner opinion about the Alabama player's flagrant punch to the helmet of Jake Fromm.

2nd Lieutenant Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post

...If you can't tell the difference between a punch and a shove, why should I respect your opinion?
    The problem here is that you can't discern the difference of a slow motion replay shove appearance to the real time replay fast flagrant punch reality.

Watch the replay in real time. Even worse, watch the official immediately react to the punch by quickly running into the pile. He knew it was a hand to helmet strike, or he wouldn't have raced in, which means he clearly saw it but declined to flag the hand to helmet strike. You can argue it all you want, but the video does not lie. The only thing other is flat delusional denial.

Watch the replay. The Alabama player intentionally strikes the helmet with his hand. No ifs ands or buts. It doesn't matter if the play is alive or dead, by rule book, it's a penalty either way... If the play is alive as you claimed was possible, it's a personal foul, Intentional strike to the helmet, automatic first down. Only other is option is dead ball personal foul, Intentional strike to the helmet, again, first down.

My instant reaction was, "Wheeew. There's a flag, first down Georgia." I was far from alone on that.. I bet you even was looking for a flag for a second or two. You may have even said to yourself or someone else, "Dammit what'd he do that for?!" Ama right? You sat happy with a no call.

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

The problem here is that you can't discern the difference of a slow motion replay shove appearance to the real time replay fast flagrant punch reality.
    Makes the old Bama Fans long for the days of Darwin Holt...

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Watch the replay in real time. Even worse, watch the official immediately react to the punch by quickly running into the pile. He knew it was a hand to helmet strike, or he wouldn't have raced in, which means he clearly saw it but declined to flag the hand to helmet strike. You can argue it all you want, but the video does not lie. The only thing other is flat delusional denial.

Watch the replay. The Alabama player intentionally strikes the helmet with his hand. No ifs ands or buts. It doesn't matter if the play is alive or dead, by rule book, it's a penalty either way... If the play is alive as you claimed was possible, it's a personal foul, Intentional strike to the helmet, automatic first down. Only other is option is dead ball personal foul, Intentional strike to the helmet, again, first down.

My instant reaction was, "Wheeew. There's a flag, first down Georgia." I was far from alone on that.. I bet you even was looking for a flag for a second or two. You may have even said to yourself or someone else, "Dammit what'd he do that for?!" Ama right? You sat happy with a no call.
    It was a shove, not a punch. UGA got away with the same kind of chippy play early, why highlight only a Bama play? You keep trying to call a push a punch, so it's obvious your bias and just want to bitch and moan.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

I told y'all that BamaMan would not like my neutral corner opinion about the Alabama player's flagrant punch to the helmet of Jake Fromm.
    Because you're 1,000% wrong? Sure.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps HunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forumsHunkerDown has a great deal of respect on the forums HunkerDown's Avatar

Absolutely cannot believe that wasn't called. The crowd went insane.

Quote Originally Posted by HunkerDown View Post
    Absolutely cannot believe that wasn't called. The crowd went insane.
    BamaMan is making himself look foolish arguing that no call. Either that or he actually seriously needs an appointment with my brother the optometrist, Dr. SwineSmeller. If that is the case, he doesn't need an eye exam, he need an eyeballs transplant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast