+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "This is not a crisis" - GOP

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

Re: "This is not a crisis" - GOP

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Contempt of Congress must have once been a serious offense. Eric Holder is fortunate that we live in an era of political correctness.
    You mean the time he was actually held in contempt? I'm just confused. You mean this?

Republicans controlled Congress. reality > rhetoric.
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Yes, that politically incorrect attack on Holder by the racist white Republicans.

President - RNT Fan Club Elvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forumsElvis has a great deal of respect on the forums Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Really Big Bama Fan View Post
    Yes, that politically incorrect attack on Holder by the racist white Republicans.
    Republicans could have acted in accordance with your desires. What do they care about political correctness? Isn't that a platform? The fact that they did not should speak to the unreasonableness of your position.
    2006 - Year of the Elvis
    2007 - Year of the Oil Baron
    2008 - Year of the Fab Five
    2012 - Year of the Stud
    Best of:
    Quote Originally Posted by USC90
    Elvis will have to ... what am I thinking, E is going to do whatever he wants to do anyway,
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba

Sergeant Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

After 118 days in office, White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President Donald Trump could have to fend off attempts to remove him from office.

The legal discussions are part of a broader internal effort to bolster the president's legal defense, which has become more complicated with the Justice Department's appointment of a special counsel to pursue the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Earlier this week, close advisers to the President, including lawyer and surrogate Michael Cohen, visited the White House to discuss his need to hire personal attorneys for Trump.
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Captain Really Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forumsReally Big Bama Fan has a great deal of respect on the forums Really Big Bama Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    Republicans could have acted in accordance with your desires. What do they care about political correctness? Isn't that a platform? The fact that they did not should speak to the unreasonableness of your position.
    Unreasonableness? I merely made an observation from the link that you posted.

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    I see the leaks as:

1. Illegal
    2. Chicken-****

If he is the monster of your nightmares... then someone needs to step forward and make the damned claim. And show the evidence. The "leaks" actually weaken the validity, as "anonymous sources" & "documents we haven't seen, but have been told about" only go so far.

If Trump is a bad egg... why is there a shortage of balls to stand-up & be heard about it. Why not be a patriot and put your name with the claim?
    Aren't you a huge supporter of WikiLeaks?

Lol, wow.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

I see the leaks as:

1. Illegal
    2. Chicken-****

If he is the monster of your nightmares... then someone needs to step forward and make the damned claim. And show the evidence. The "leaks" actually weaken the validity, as "anonymous sources" & "documents we haven't seen, but have been told about" only go so far.

If Trump is a bad egg... why is there a shortage of balls to stand-up & be heard about it. Why not be a patriot and put your name with the claim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    Aren't you a huge supporter of WikiLeaks?

Lol, wow.
    Before I explode your head on the intricacies of my opinion... is wikileaks a leaker? No... it is a publisher, or the mouthpiece for the "whistle-blower". Think of it in terms of music -- is your favorite artist Lady GaGa?? Or is it her microphone?

Second: Leaks and Whistle Blowing are entirely different things. School yourself up on that and then hit me back...

Third: I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF WIKILEAKS. This may be difficult for you to digest, but just because I reference them quite a bit does not mean I'm a fanboy. As evidence, look up my previous statements on Bradley manning...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    After 118 days in office, White House lawyers have begun researching impeachment procedures in an effort to prepare for what officials still believe is a distant possibility that President Donald Trump could have to fend off attempts to remove him from office.

The legal discussions are part of a broader internal effort to bolster the president's legal defense, which has become more complicated with the Justice Department's appointment of a special counsel to pursue the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Earlier this week, close advisers to the President, including lawyer and surrogate Michael Cohen, visited the White House to discuss his need to hire personal attorneys for Trump.
    Who reported this?
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Moderator Bama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forumsBama_Man has a great deal of respect on the forums Bama_Man's Avatar

Before I explode your head on the intricacies of my opinion... is wikileaks a leaker? No... it is a publisher, or the mouthpiece for the "whistle-blower". Think of it in terms of music -- is your favorite artist Lady GaGa?? Or is it her microphone?

Second: Leaks and Whistle Blowing are entirely different things. School yourself up on that and then hit me back...

Third: I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF WIKILEAKS. This may be difficult for you to digest, but just because I reference them quite a bit does not mean I'm a fanboy. As evidence, look up my previous statements on Bradley manning...
    So you're cool with WikiLeaks publishing leaks, but have a fundamental problem w leaks. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Sometimes leaks are vital to show the public the dirty truth. You love bringing up Podesta and the leaks, but when the leaks harm the GOP you throw a fit. I didn't see this righteous indignation when the Podesta stuff was leaked. And you have yet to condemn Cheeto for giving out classified info to the Russians that hadn't even been shared w our allies and could compromise someone's safety and thejr position to help us.

It's this simple-if nothing underhanded is going on, then there's nothing to leak.
    "Alabama's cornerbacks don't impress me one bit. They're overrated. Real men don't play zone defense and we'll show them a thing or two come January 1."

Miami WR Lamar Thomas, the weeks before the 1993 Sugar Bowl national title game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Man View Post
    So you're cool with WikiLeaks publishing leaks, but have a fundamental problem w leaks. Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Sometimes leaks are vital to show the public the dirty truth. You love bringing up Podesta and the leaks, but when the leaks harm the GOP you throw a fit. I didn't see this righteous indignation when the Podesta stuff was leaked. And you have yet to condemn Cheeto for giving out classified info to the Russians that hadn't even been shared w our allies and could compromise someone's safety and thejr position to help us.

It's this simple-if nothing underhanded is going on, then there's nothing to leak.
    Value of "leak" is so a person can say whatever they want w/o consequence; value of consequence is more accurate & relevant info. No consequence = no confidence in message.

I celebrate whistle-blowers -- the fact that they identify themselves with the message adds transparency & gains confidence.

Protect whistle-blowers that do it the right way; prosecute the piss out of leakers.

Hopefully the simplicity of this post clears things up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast