+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It is all just a liberal conspiracy

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: It is all just a liberal conspiracy

You can't show me anything because the IC only leaks narrative -- that is the output of such proud professionals that only speak on condition of anonymity. In Podesta's case there was 20,000 emails -- pretty big library of evidence...

But then again, the narrative was the only goal... and WaPo & NYT were ready to to help did themselves out of a hole. And their audience was ready... waiting to dig with them. I wonder when yall will realize the depth of the pit you are in?

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

I'm like Trump./ I wish the Russians would have came up with Hillary's 33,000 hidden e-mails.

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Do you think for one second that the Russians don't have them -- I am sure that they do. And the intel community has them, as well. But they haven't been released... And that's because state intel agencies don't work like that -- if those records are useful, then they are much more useful "in-house".

For US intel... they'll create a narrative and (if necessary...) provide a slow leak of records to support it. One document at a time; one voice recording at a time. Etc. Russia would do exactly what US Intel claims -- blackmail.

I have no doubt DNC, Clinton, Podesta, etc were hacked... but the wikileaks was probably an insider release -- only whistleblowers do whole data dumps, because they don't have the same goals/capabilities/intentions as a state actor.

Here is what is funny: IF the hysterical liberal mindset is correct -- when will Clinton's emails hit wikileaks? Wouldn't it be easy enough to just stomp the liberals in the dirt and release them today?? Everyone knows that Russia can do that; they are already accused of doing it for Podesta...

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    Do you think for one second that the Russians don't have them -- I am sure that they do. And the intel community has them, as well. But they haven't been released... And that's because state intel agencies don't work like that -- if those records are useful, then they are much more useful "in-house".

For US intel... they'll create a narrative and (if necessary...) provide a slow leak of records to support it. One document at a time; one voice recording at a time. Etc. Russia would do exactly what US Intel claims -- blackmail.

I have no doubt DNC, Clinton, Podesta, etc were hacked... but the wikileaks was probably an insider release -- only whistleblowers do whole data dumps, because they don't have the same goals/capabilities/intentions as a state actor.

Here is what is funny: IF the hysterical liberal mindset is correct -- when will Clinton's emails hit wikileaks? Wouldn't it be easy enough to just stomp the liberals in the dirt and release them today?? Everyone knows that Russia can do that; they are already accused of doing it for Podesta...
    Sheesh -- just a short while after writing this I come across a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Here is a fresh wiki leak that shows that US Intel engaged in espianage during the French elections in 2012.

This is a perfect example of what I was talking about -- create a narrative & a slow leak of info... with dropping only one document. The be clear... it could be Russia intel doing this also... to counter the Russia-election narrative. Or it could be another US intel leak... but in any case, here is your sign.

I'd bet my house + future earnings that Russia didn't provide Podesta email dump to wikileaks...

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

We aren't talking about just the Podesta emails anymore, though your confidence is amusing. There are serious allegations being leaked about the Trump administration. If he is innocent, great. But it deserves and independent investigation so that if he is cleared, liberals can't complain and if folks from the campaign and the administration has colluded with the Russians, he can't claim "fake news," though who am I kidding.

The point is it isn't just wacky liberals expressing concern. It is only the hard core Trumpians who don't believe anything unless the right wing press approves it that aren't concerned.

Finally, the leaks from the FBI to the media and folks like Roger Stone were celebrated during the campaign - including by folks within the Trump campaign. The leaks are wrong and should be looked into - on BOTH sides. I remember some gleeful posts about how there was a group within the FBI working to undermine the Clinton campaign. Now all we get is "deep state," leaks are terrible, etc. The double standard is fascinating.

I'm still for a majority vote on nominations of any type, judicial, cabinet officer, whatever..........legislation, it's fine like it is. However, it won't mean a tinker's damn come January......... - ECDawg, October 2008

Master Sergeant gatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forumsgatormaniac has a great deal of respect on the forums

The CIA is flexing it's muscles. Hey, regime change is what they do and....they do it well.

2nd Lieutenant swampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forumsswampmonster has a great deal of respect on the forums swampmonster's Avatar

Lol, Trump is your president.

Get over it, all of this is just the same witch-hunt from the election. If Trump is parlaying with the russians, so what?

EVERY president ever had conversations with foreign governments. It's called diplomacy. Didn't see anyone upset from the left when Obama was bowing down to known Muslim extremists regimes. Or Hillary was getting money from China for her campaign.

We get it, your upset because Trump won.

All of this changes nothing.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    ...just wacky liberals...
    Well you finally called something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    We aren't talking about just the Podesta emails anymore, though your confidence is amusing. There are serious allegations being leaked about the Trump administration. If he is innocent, great. But it deserves and independent investigation so that if he is cleared, liberals can't complain and if folks from the campaign and the administration has colluded with the Russians, he can't claim "fake news," though who am I kidding.

The point is it isn't just wacky liberals expressing concern. It is only the hard core Trumpians who don't believe anything unless the right wing press approves it that aren't concerned.

Finally, the leaks from the FBI to the media and folks like Roger Stone were celebrated during the campaign - including by folks within the Trump campaign. The leaks are wrong and should be looked into - on BOTH sides. I remember some gleeful posts about how there was a group within the FBI working to undermine the Clinton campaign. Now all we get is "deep state," leaks are terrible, etc. The double standard is fascinating.
    Insufferable. I hope you have the strength for 8 years...

Again, the difference is... we had HARD EVIDENCE of Clinton corruption which lends justification for leaks. To this point, we are just seeing narrative against Trump. Except, of course... the Pee Pee document. So I'll tell you what -- let me know when any actual evidence surfaces and for my part, I'll just ignore your tired ramblings until then. Deal?

Also -- I'd like to set a side-bet that if IC doesn't cut the crap... that we'll see Clinton's actual emails. Care to take that bet?

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

"Hard evidence" yes I suppose if you mean the collective hard on of conservatives imagination.

Again you double standard is amusing. Both have circumstantial evidence, and if the allegations against Trump are legit, that is FAR more damning than the nothing burger on Clinton.

I'm still for a majority vote on nominations of any type, judicial, cabinet officer, whatever..........legislation, it's fine like it is. However, it won't mean a tinker's damn come January......... - ECDawg, October 2008

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast