+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Ingram Kills 600LB Boar

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Mark Ingram Kills 600LB Boar

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2...rt_river_index

This had to be a tame hog gone feral.....

Master Gunnery Sergeant IBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forumsIBCW has a great deal of respect on the forums IBCW's Avatar

Re: Mark Ingram Kills 600LB Boar

Kinda surprised this has received no comments. That's a big ass pig....

Staff Sergeant Naval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forumsNaval Aviator has a great deal of respect on the forums Naval Aviator's Avatar

Gotta wonder what he shot the pig with. Doesn't look extraordinary, but could be a .300 Win Mag. Do you know any of the details? Where did this occur?
    "ISIS is contained." -Barack Hussein Obama, 11/12/15

"TAMU is the greatest of all time." -Just Some Hog Dude, 9/13/14

"Texas A&M is better than Texas." -TexasFight, 10/27/12

Give me an army of West Point Graduates and I will win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies and I will win a war. -Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

All I ask of you men of Alabama is to keep up with the Texans! -Gen. Robert E. Lee, Battle of Second Manassas

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps DBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forumsDBS has a great deal of respect on the forums DBS's Avatar

that's a biggun for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Naval Aviator View Post
    Gotta wonder what he shot the pig with. Doesn't look extraordinary, but could be a .300 Win Mag. Do you know any of the details? Where did this occur?
    Article said Boar was shot at the Spartan Hunting Preserve in Tennessee....

Gunnery Sergeant lbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forumslbzdually has a great deal of respect on the forums

Dear Lord!! Big pig for sure. I was with a guy that killed a 400 plus pounder at night on the ground stalking. Big tusks and I didn't even think he hit it. He did and turns out the sucker had made a big circle and was coming back for us when his .300 win mag took effect. He was big guy and lifted weights, I was fairly strong as I could dead lift 369 lbs at 155 lbs in HS, and it took every bit of strength from both of us just to get each end of the hog onto my atv, a 300 Kawasaki Bayou 4x4.

Moderator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Idk what that gun is from that angle, but it has a long barrel. All the way to his elbow??? Idk... 300 winmag? 7mm (... though I haven't seen one in synthetic stock... so maybe not??)??

In any case, that giant pig must have smelled like crap!! Probably smelled it before he saw it...
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Am Yisrael Chai GatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forumsGatorMan32 has a great deal of respect on the forums GatorMan32's Avatar

He killed Michael Moore? Oh, mm. Thought you said 600 lb. bore.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

blink

That is a big @ss pig.

+ Reply to Thread