+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: the Russian Probe

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Re: the Russian Probe

Quick question: For all of the talk about "Russian Collusion" & "Russian Meddling", are either of these against the law? If so, point it out the law that it violates... and what evidence you see.

I remember when this was conspiracy, Trump was treasonous & Russia hacked DNC/Podesta to help him win. I understand the laws in play there; are we still talking about that?

If not, help me understand the legal concerns with collusion/meddling.
    Get this out of this thread. I can moderate if you don't want to. -- DiD
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator The Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forumsThe Zou has a great deal of respect on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-s...administration
    I believe I brought this up -- no bueno, at all!!

Obama's DOJ had the witness on non-disc & threatened criminal action if he/she chirped -- Sessions got rid of that... and he's apparently talking to congress...
    “I do not recognise this court’s right to try me.” -- Henry Rearden, Atlas Shrugged

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Zou View Post
    Quick question: For all of the talk about "Russian Collusion" & "Russian Meddling", are either of these against the law? If so, point it out the law that it violates... and what evidence you see.

I remember when this was conspiracy, Trump was treasonous & Russia hacked DNC/Podesta to help him win. I understand the laws in play there; are we still talking about that?

If not, help me understand the legal concerns with collusion/meddling.
    Are you finally willing to admit there is evidence?

Moving to phase two that the evidence doesn't matter as it isn't criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    Are you finally willing to admit there is evidence?

Moving to phase two that the evidence doesn't matter as it isn't criminal?
    I don't understand wtf you just said...

I'm asking, when you speak of "collusion" & "meddling"... are you talking about crimes committed by Trump Campaign? If so, what...?

Administrator Dawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forumsDawg in Dallas has a great deal of respect on the forums Dawg in Dallas's Avatar

I am asking if you are willing to admit there is now evidence that despite all the denials that Trump's team was in fact in contact with the Russians for the express purpose of getting dirt on Hillary?

Previously you have denied there was anything to investigate - saying there was no evidence. Now we have discovered lie upon lie upon lie. Most recently Sessions today in front of Congress again.

If you agree to number one, I am asking if you are now moving on from that and saying yes there is evidence, but there is nothing illegal about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg in Dallas View Post
    I am asking if you are willing to admit there is now evidence that despite all the denials that Trump's team was in fact in contact with the Russians for the express purpose of getting dirt on Hillary?

Previously you have denied there was anything to investigate - saying there was no evidence. Now we have discovered lie upon lie upon lie. Most recently Sessions today in front of Congress again.

If you agree to number one, I am asking if you are now moving on from that and saying yes there is evidence, but there is nothing illegal about it?
    He has wore me out -- anyone else want to give it a try? Is "collusion" illegal; if so... how? Same thing with meddling...??

I am willing to engage you on that if you are willing to admit there is evidence warranting an investigation into Trump/Russia.

Without that admission, it is pointless to engage you.

Sergeant Major of SEC Fanatics Corps Dr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forumsDr.SwineSmeller has a great deal of respect on the forums Dr.SwineSmeller's Avatar

blink The Russian Probe

"Next please"...

Sergeant Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

Re: the russian probe

FoxNews breaks down Uranium One

https://youtu.be/RnsAZzsdI1U
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

Sergeant Spock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forumsSpock has a great deal of respect on the forums Spock's Avatar

Re: the russian probe

Moscow prepares retaliation over U.S. designation of RT channel as foreign agent

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...cf5_story.html
    Logic gets you from A to Z, curiosity takes you everywhere else

+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778283848586878889909192 ... LastLast